Finale

|2 years later|

Chantel's Pov

My daughter Camilla is now three years old and she's a very outgoing little girl. Right now she's in preschool and everyday she's learning new stuff. At the moment I'm teaching her colors and so far she's doing really well for her age. Lately Casie has been coming over to hangout with her little sister and I think they're both so adorable when their playing dolls with one another. Hopefully the next child I'll have is a boy, because I know colson wants to have a son. Speaking of Colson he's on tour again this time his tour is the No Class Tour. I did go with him the first few days of him touring,but I started to feel tired and nauseous, So I decided to take myself off the tour and stay home to rest.

There's a skype call from Colson, I clicked accept. "Hey babe, how have you been?". I've been exhausted,but that's nothing new. How about you?". "Well I've been extremely busy with the shows and  I'm about to go on stage soon". "Oh, that's good. Camilla wants to say hi". Camilla climbed on top of me to get in view of the webcam , "Hi daddy, look what I draw!". She lifted up her drawing of our family. "That's beautiful baby!" Colson smiled at camilla. "Daddy, I miss you, when you coming home?". My heart broke a little when I saw our little girl sad. "Soon, Cam. I'll be home before you know it. I love you both goodnight". that was the last words colson said to us before he logged off. I miss him so much, it's so cold without him.

The next day

Today is girls day. Anastasia and I both wanted to go furniture shopping to add stuff in Anastasia's new condo with her now boyfriend Brendan. Anastasia and brendan met on the usher tour, they were both backup dancers. "Hey, ana. How's the new condo?". "Girl,the new condo is amazing. I just love everything about it". As we walked into the furniture store, I saw this cute cheetah print fur rug just calling my name. "This rug is so gorgeous and the price is just right". a sales lady walked over to me,"Ms. do you need any help?". "Yes, I would like one of these rugs please". The sale lady walks to the back  to get my one of the rugs I asked for, "Thank you". Anastasia went to the lights section in search for new light fixtures matching her taste.

"Ana, what is that lion statue for?" I asked her. "It's for my table, it'll be a centerpiece". She knows she doesnt need a centerpiece, she could've just picked up a table cloth instead, but that's just how ana is. "So, how's things with you and colson?". "We're good. Last night my heart broke,because now that camilla is getting older she's starting to notice that her dads always busy. She misses him a lot, I can't really explain what he does other then tell her he's a rapper that goes on tours". "That must be hard, I mean I go on tours with brendan, and I now understand what colson goes through. I have yet to have kids because I don't want to have them quite yet".

Colson's Pov

Another day, another city. I don't like being away from my family, I know by me doing this I'm helping to provide for them. Last night when my daughter told me she missed me, I was about to tear up because i'm missing milestones in both my daughters live. As soon as I get back home, I'm going to give all of them a big hug and tell them I love them.

Tonight's show I'll be performing few new songs, but one in particular called I Wanna Ball. I went on Instagram and posted a picture with this caption: "Don't tell me what I am. This tour was designed to strip people of all the labels and statuses given to us by society. Our concert is class-less, there's no separtation of high or low class...Our music is for the people". That's exactly how I feel about this tour.

"Ey colson, It's time to go on. Are you ready?". "Dre, I was born ready. Let's go". During our show, a lot of girls were flashing their breast at us, one even decided to throw her bra at me while I was rapping. One thing about some of these girls is that, they don't care that i'm in a relationship with someone at the moment. All they care about is getting me alone. Last week there was a girl and her friend trying to sneak into the tour bus, and that's when I drew the line. People need to respect my privacy and also should know better then to sneak on someones tour bus.

_

Dubo and slim brought a girl back from the show. The only person that didn't was Rook. I walked over by rook to talk with him. "Rook, what's up with you?". He put down his phone and said,"Lauren cheated on me". Was the only thing he said. "Forget about her. You're young you still got a lot of years ahead of you to find a girl". He sat there, I assume he's just thinking about what I just said. "Thanks, Colson". It's late and we have another show in a different state tomorrow.

Chantel's pov

I needed to stop by the pharmacy to pick up two pregnancy test for anastasia. She told me her periods two weeks late. I don't know why she waited till now to tell someone, maybe she's scared. I remember when I was in that situation. I should also pick up two more pregnancy test for me as well.I've been feeling tired and nauseous for a little while now, and it just might be another pregnancy.

"Ana, I'm on my way up to your house. Where's brendan, is he there with you?". "No, he went to visit his grandparents". Good this will be faster to get through.

15 minutes later

The test came out positive. I'm pregnant again! This time around it won't be so stressful. "Ana what did it say?". I asked her. "It's positive! I'm going to be a mother". we're both pregnant at the same time, that's so cool our kids will grow up close in age. "Now, it's time to tell the father's".

Anastasia's Text: Hey, Brendan there's something I need to tell you. Give me a call.

Chantel's Text: Colson I'm pregnant.

Colson: That's amazing news babe! <3 I'll skype you later

_

After the wild and crazy years I've experienced with all my friends and boyfriend. I've learned a lot about life. Now I'm living my life with my beautiful family and a new baby on the way, I couldn't be anymore happier. I still have a lot of stuff to experience in life just like everyone else.

                                                                                The End