She's Arrived

|Chantel's pov|

My water just broke! I'm going to be a mother. I'm only 22 years young and I'm going to be a MOTHER. To say I'm a little nervous is an understatement I'm actually a lot nervous. Colson's doing more of the panicking then me, I just don't know how to react at the moment.

Do I call the ambulance or do I call my parents and Anastasia. Calling the ambulance would be too dramatic, and calling my parents and Anastasia would put them all in a panic state of mind, and quite frankly I don't have the patience for their lectures.

I should take a quick shower before we leave, I don't want to smell bad or anything when I give birth. Kourtney Kardashian did the same thing before she gave birth to her son Mason. I watched this show on tv and the girl on it said if you rub some olive oil down there it will be easier for your baby to slide through your vajaja, after my shower I will give that a go.

|Half an hour later|

Slim and Dub-O walk through the door with bags of what I'm guessing is groceries. Immediately when they made their way into the kitchen Colson quickly grabbed the keys from slim and ran through the door with the baby bag in his hand. Slim looked towards me and asked, "Why is he in a rush, did we miss something?"

I began to walk towards the door but before I left I said, "You guys should know that I've been in labour for a half an hour now, and Colson and I need to get to the hospital before I end up having this baby here."

As I opened the passenger door and sat down Colson decided to reverse the car out of the driveway before I could even completely shut the passenger door. I turned towards him to see if he was alright. "What's up with you, could you calm down! I barely closed the door before you reversed out of the driveway. Colson, you haven't talked to me since I told you my water broke and that was half an hour ago." He seems to be ignoring me, it's whatever he can act childish if he wants. I pull out my phone and message my parents to tell them I'm going to the hospital. My mom responded back right away:

Mommy: Chantel are you okay, is the baby okay? Why are you going to the hospital? OMG DID YOU GET INTO AN ACCIDENT! does Colson know?

Me: Mom I'm okay stop overreacting, I'm just in labour.

Colson 's driving me to the hospital. You and papa can stop by later.

Finally, we have reached the hospital. Colson alerted the nurses that I'm in labour. One nurse quickly got a wheelchair for me and brought me up to a room. I of course asked for the epidermal because I don't cope well with extreme pain. Even though Colson isn't communicating with me, I know he cares about me and this baby because he's here taking care of both of us.

|2 hours later|

After all the pushing and pain our beautiful daughter is here. At 6:15 pm we welcomed Camilla Rosa Baker into the world. The look on Colson's face when he got to hold her for the first time was priceless. My baby is just too beautiful I couldn't stop crying she's just so precious.

Everyone stopped by to visit Camilla, even casie visited to see her little sister. Casie was so excited that she gets a new play buddy. Before casie left she whispered in my ear saying, "Chacha you make daddy happy, you marry him." I couldn't respond to her because I don't want to make a promise that I might not be able to keep. Her daddy and I haven't even figured out what we are anymore, we haven't even had the time to sit down and talk about things.

|Colson's pov|

Holding my baby girl was like a pure piece of heaven. I couldn't stop smiling. Camilla and Casie are my worlds and I wouldn't let no one treat them unpleasantly. I was a little nervous when Chantel told me she was going through labour. Yeah, I will admit I did act childish like a muthaf*cka by giving her the silent treatment, I mean at the time that's what I thought was best, but looking back I wish I would've communicated with her. Now that Camilla's here I was hoping on fixing things with her mother.

Chantel is the type of women to look you in the face and tell you the truth even if she knows that it's not always the best thing. Over the years of me getting to know her, she's definitely grown and matured. All though she's just 22 that girl has some type of wisdom beyond her years. That's exactly what I like about her that girl; she is intelligent, hardworking, sexy, beautiful, and now my baby's mother.

"Chantel we need to talk, this talks a serious one."

She moved around on the hospital bed. "Colson can it wait, I'm really tired. It's not like I didn't just give birth."

I scratched the back of my neck. "Yeah it can wait until the morning, it would be better that way."

The sun is rising because a little bit of light is coming through the blinds in this hospital room. Chantel's beginning to wake up, I feel her moving underneath me. "Good morning gorgeous," I told her. She covered her face and mumbled to me. "Chantel wakey wakey eggs and bakey."

She pushed me gently and sat up on the bed. "You want to talk let's talk then."

"Well, I just want to start off saying that you're gorgeous. Anyways I want to know how you feel about us if they'll ever be an us anymore?"

"Why would you ask me that Colson, of course, there will be an us. I've just been sitting back patiently waiting for you to get your act together. I'm done with seeing you with a different girl each night and watching you on tmz drunk af. Colson, you know our daughter and Casie will look up to you when they're older. I just want you to set a good example for them. You can still go out and party, but you should just slow down on your alcohol intake. I'm not gonna babysit you it's your life, and you can make the decisions for yourself, and just so you know you'll always have a place in my heart no matter what, I love you Richard Colson Baker."

"I'm sorry that I've disappointed you, I do want to improve on how much I do drink because I don't remember anything that happens afterwards. My daughters mean the world to me, and I don't want them going down the same path as me. Chantel Delisa Lee from the first day you walked into my life a lot has changed, and it was mostly because of how you use to take care of me when I ain't never had nobody. I love you girl you will always be in my heart too, without you I would be another one of those lost souls."

Chantel's waterworks of tears started streaming down her face. "Chantel, why are you crying?"

"I'm crying because I'm happy Colson."

"Whew okay, oh yeah I almost forgot to ask. Will you start over with me and please be my girlfriend again?"

"Uh...well you know you have your groupies and... Screw them! Yes, I will be your girlfriend again. Come over here and give me a kiss boy."

Vote

And

Comment

A/N: A picture of what Camilla looks like to the right!

Do you think Colson and Chantel getting back together is gonna last?