Normal day

Colson's Pov

Waking up to the smell of burnt pancakes is not something you would like to wake up to. I pulled the covers off my body and rolled out the bed and begin walking towards the door to go downstairs.

"Aye slim, dub what are you tryna do burn down our house?"

Slim shook his head "Yo you should be asking dub that, he's the one that was attempting to multitask with being in the studio and cooking".

Dub put his head down & walked over to the skillet with the burnt pancakes, and picked it up & carried the skillet over to the trashcan emptying it. "Slim why you do you got to rat me out for, you know I didn't mean to burn them".

I sat back and watched the two bicker back and forth. I glance down to see my phone glowing, it's a text:

"I'm checking out today. Can you come pick me up in an hour and please be on time" -Chantel

I walked over to slim and asked: "Can you help me with putting the babies room together, I got an hour to kill before I go pick up LeeLee".

"Colson you don't even have to ask were family. Over the years we have built a brotherly bond, and in that time I learned that you're not only a manwhore at night----".

"Hey! where are you going with that sentence?"

"You didn't let me finish. As I was saying you're a great guy when casie was born something just sparked in you, now that you have another baby on the way Colson you can go nowhere but up. No matter what you do we will always be family".

A smile grew on my face, " Thanks but y'all know I wouldn't have gotten nowhere if it wasn't for EST my family. The fact that I even have any fans at all is one of the most incredible things ever, I never imagined even coming this far.

(An Hour later)

Chantel's Pov

Finally, I can leave this hospital, it feels like I've been out for weeks. I'm approaching the nine-month mark in my pregnancy, and I don't feel ready for a child, but I know she's Colson's and I's responsibility till she turns eighteen years of age.

I decided to push the button to call a nurse. I waited 3 minutes before one rushed in "Hi, I was wondering when I could check out" I asked the nurse.

Her mouth turned up to a smile "Oh, you can check out whenever you're ready. I am so happy to see you off the machines and walking".

I giggled a little bit before I said, "Thank you so much for taking care of me and my unborn child, I'll probably be seeing you very soon for this bundle of joy". I placed my hand on my stomach and rubbed my very round looking beach ball stomach.

You would think he could at least be on time to pick me up. Who am I kidding he barely ever is, I took my seat in this small waiting room area and I got interrupted by this very tall blonde receptionist standing over me.

"Excuse me do you need help? are you going through labour, do you need a doctor?".

I nodded my head no "I'm just waiting for my boyfriend, he's running late". Why is she staring at me, doesn't she have a desk to sit behind.

She began's laughing "Oh you must be Chantel, your mgk's girlfriend am I right? Why is he wasting his time on a tramp like you".

What the f*ck did this b*tch just call me, she's lucky my black a*s is pregnant or I would have whooped her a*s.

I tilted my head up and gave the girl my evil eye "Excuse me, but I'm not sure you know who you're talking to. Listen here my name is Chantel and unlike you, I don't whore myself around every time a guy walks by me".

She scoffs "Your so-called 'boyfriend' " she used quotation marks with her fingers. "That boyfriend of yours was checking me out and flirting with beautiful me if I was you I would leave him".

I really am getting irritated with this girl, so I did the mature thing by getting up and moving to the other waiting room area.

The blonde continued to talk "Where you going, are you honestly walking away like a baby".

I ignored her comment and kept walking tell I bumped into a hard bony chest. When my eye's glanced up I realized who it was.

A/n: This is just a filler chapter there's a lot more to come.

Who do you think she bumped into?

What do you guys think about the receptionist?

*Please vote and comment*