Confronting part 1

(1 am)

I'm high as a muthaf*cka right now, and really horny. The studio can wait for another day, I need to find my laptop so I can jerk off cause I know Chantel is already asleep. That's all she's been doing lately. I know I sound like a jerk, but come on every guy has needs that got to be fulfilled at some point. Some guys go looking elsewhere to get their needs done, I'm not used to not getting f*cked daily, I still have hoes in my phone that range from 18+ and up, they must be legal to get in my phone though.

--------------------

Anastasia pov

Scrolling through my twitter feed I see a tweet from Colson:

@MachineGunKelly: Go check out the Lace Up tour dates to see if we'll be turnt up in your city.

I wonder if he told Chantel yet, I feel bad that I told her about the tour before he even did. It's now seven in the morning and I need to find my work attire, which usually consists of a sports bra, harem pants, and a tank top.

(5 hours)

I looked down and saw a bunch of notifications, but one stood out to me the most and it was from Chantel

Colson still hasn't told me about the tour yet, and I think I should confront him about it? -Chantel

I replied back with:

LeeLee, you should. He's the one that's in the wrong. Try not to stress yourself out, I'm coming over in half an hour.

Chantel's pov

What's the point of holding back something important that your partner should know. He's totally in the wrong right now, I'm at the point where I am ready to cuss him out. Colson has me looking like a damn fool, how am I just now finding out about this tour.

I decided to get out of bed and try to make myself look half decent, I noticed last night that he never came to bed. I might as well go downstairs to find him so I can get this off my chest before I blow.

---------------

"Hey ash, have you seen Colson around" I kindly asked her. She lightly shook her head "Try checking the studio, that's where I usually find him at". I smiled towards her and said, "Thanks, I'll go look".

As I'm walking down the stairs, I can hear girly giggles. I stopped walking for a second to hear a girl talking about the tour with whoever else is downstairs. I finally made my way to the last step and saw a blonde touching up Colson's arm.

"Colson, I need to talk with you" I tried to keep my voice as calm as possible.

"Can it wait tell later LeeLee ?"

"Um no, it can't. Excuse me what's your name" I asked the blonde.

The blonde spoke up "It's Rachel".

"Well Rachel, it was nice meeting you, but you need to leave".

"Can I ask why? I was invited over here".

"Well, now you're uninvited. He and I need to talk, so you need to go".

"Uh I'll see you later Colson" she winked at him then got up and left.

"What did you want to talk about". He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me to his lap.

"Colson Richard Baker! there's something you're not telling me, that I'm pretty sure you know is important".

"F*ck! I've been wanting to tell you, I just didn't know how, we found out about this tour a week ago, and we leave in four days. I know you're probably extremely mad at me right now, but please don't stress yourself out".

I got off his lap and began pacing around the room before I started to talk, "What the hell, you held this from me for a week and you leave in four days. Colson if you just told me from day one, I would've been fine. You made me look like a damn fool, I had to find out from Anastasia, not you!".

"Babe you need to calm down you shouldn't work yourself up over me, I never meant to make you feel like a fool". A pregnant pause started, I walked back up the stairs. I just needed girls time, which is great since Anastasia is stopping by.

Colson's pov

Man, I f*cked up badly, I never meant to make Chantel feel that way. All I wanted was for her not to stress out over this tour situation, and it'll be better if I just give her some space. I should have never invited Rachel over, she was trying to seduce me earlier, but when I turned her down she tried to sound interested in my upcoming tour. Thank god Chantel came down those stairs when she did and asked her to leave because I honestly didn't know what I would have done. I could really use a blunt right now, slim must have some on him.

(1 hour later)

Chantel's pov

"Ana, you're here! You don't understand how happy I am to see you".

"LeeLee, I know that you always smile around me, anyways how has your day been?"

"Well, I've been stressed out today. Colson and I finally had the talk and I definitely showed him how angry I was and still am".

"Girl I told you not to stress yourself out! I'm glad you two at least talked about it, you know that you only have four days left with him, so y'all shouldn't spend that time fighting. Oh by the way I booked you for a spa day tomorrow, you should go to it here's the card".

I looked down at the card then back up at ana's face " Thank you so much, I love you a lot girl I'll try not to fight with him in these last four days" I couldn't hold back my tears, I needed to let them out. I pulled Anastasia into a tight hug.

This girl has been there for me from the beginning, I don't know what I would have done without her. I pulled out of the hug and got up to get some tissues to wipe my eyes. When I came back in the living room she was gone.

I decided to walk upstairs and go to my room until I stopped in front of rookie's room and heard a familiar voice "Rook stop, I'm supposed to be downstairs waiting on Chantel" she giggled.

Wait rook and ana are screwing around, how come I never noticed. I am such a bad friend I never once asked her about her relationship life, all I know is that she's always working her butt off practicing to be a backup dancer on big tours for people like Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, and Usher. Well, I guess I'll be seeing her over more often, she'll probably use excuses like "Oh I came to see you" or "I just came by because I forgot something" When I know all she wants to see is rookie!

Vote

Comment

And Fan