Life

|2 months later|

Our baby is now 2 months old, and already she's starting to favourite her daddy,but I ain't mad she still gives momma some love. I am officially moved into colson's place even though it doesn't feel like I even moved because I've been at his house through most of my pregnancy and I feel at home here.

Lately colson has shown a little bit of progress in his intake of alcohol, I honestly don't expect him to stop drinking I just wish he wouldn't go through a bunch of bottles every time he goes out. He does have events he's got to attend, but there was one where he was surround by groupies, they weren't just any groupies they were strippers. The fact that I saw raunchy pictures up on his IG with those disgraceful young girls wearing flimsy dresses for clothing makes me sick because those girls are somebodies sister,niece,granddaughter, and daughter. There is no need for any young woman to ever belittle themselves and dress classless, I mean yeah you can wear little dresses, just find a dress that keeps some of your body parts a mystery you don't want to have all your eggs in one basket.

Romeo Valtino is my personal trainer that has been helping me with getting back to my pre-pregnancy weight. The reason why I even got him as a personal trainer is because I was feeling really insecure while I was pregnant, all the weight gain was hard on me I just wanted to lose it all as soon as Camilla was birthed. My sex life isn't happening at all since my daughter was born, I don't feel sexy enough for colson, I have stretch marks,and flabs instead of abs. I already know his sex drive is high, I've just been rejecting him a lot,I won't be surprised if he's tried to find someone to do it to him while I'm not.

|*|

As I'm scrolling through twitter I see my mentions blowing up. I click and see tweets from 100's of people, but one stood out to me, "@Straightgolden: why oh why did @Machinegunkelly get with another black girl @ChantelLe"

Me being the bigger person decided to reply back with a positive reply,"@Straightgolden I'm sorry that you don't like me with him,but at the end of the day I hope you can respect us." I guess this person who I'm assuming is a girl is sitting by on her phone because she replied right away,"@ChantelLe in no way did I mean to offend you, I just don't get why he's more attracted to black girls." I knew it was a girl, and she did offend me. It shouldn't matter about race for you to love someone, in this society some people still frown upon interracial relationships which I don't understand why it's a big deal, you love who you love you can't help it. I just wish the world was a more safe place where you don't get judged for who you date rather it's same sex or different race It should never matter.

Rook comes down the stairs carrying a couple plates. He must be cleaning up his room because I'm usually the one that cleans up around the house. I chose to open my mouth and ask him what's up,"Hey rook why do you have dishes in your hand,are you having a guest over?"

He stopped in front of the kitchen and turned around,"Yeah, I'm having a guest over. I don't want her to see my messy room, so I decided to clean up my room for her."

I couldn't help but giggle,this is the first time I've ever seen rook clean up for his lady friends, she must be special because this is first time rooks taken the initiative to clean. I'm so proud of him,"Who is this she your talking about, Is she your girlfriend?"

Rook quickly walked into the kitchen and put the plates down on the counter then turned back around and walked towards the living room area which is where I am,"Chantel she's not my girlfriend. Her and I have just been hanging out lately, I'm still getting to know her."

Ok I was wrong she's not his girlfriend, but she's definitely a special one because he's actually taking the time to get to know her instead of wham bam thank you ma'am-ing her. A lot of men out there don't take the time to get to know the girl they just want to bang her brains out then kick her øut. Imagine being one of those girls, you would feel so worthless,disrespected, people would look down on you. Those type of men is what you should watch out for.