The Past

Chantel's p.o.v

I look over at my phone to see I have a text from colson :

Stop by my house, I want to see you before I leave.

I sigh, tommorrow's the day he leaves for his tour, I usually pop over by his house till all the guys and him are gone. There's something about this time around that , I want to do different like giving him a special gift that he can't forget. Sex. It's been a while since I last slept with that boy, It's been so long that my pus*y has cob webs all over it, hehe just kidding.

Colson's p.o.v

I sent Chantel a text earlier, letting her know that basically I need a quickie before I leave. It feels like forever since I had a taste of her kitty.

"Ay yo colson we gotta be outta here by 12 am, the boys and I are gonna hit the club before we leave, are you coming with?"

I never say no to the clubs unless I'm getting it in "Slim, nah I'm not coming with, I got myself some kitty to eat".

"Damn you already got a groupie, you didn't even leave the house yet".

"She's not a groupie, she's an old friend I use to kick it with".

"Let me guess it's that black chick you banged a while back".

I sigh "Yes, but she's not just some black chick, her names Chantel I invited her over to keep me company".

"Oh, alright you don't have to get so defensive man, anyways I'll catch you later".

I watched from the couch as slim shut the front door, a minute later there was a knock at the door, I got up from the couch and walked over to the door and said "Really slim that was quick did you forget your keys or some---".

"Wow Colson it's nice to know I'm not a girl no more," she said sarcastically.

I was about to respond back when she walked into my house and found herself a seat on the couch.

"You know I was just about to tell you to come in, but I guess you took matters into your own hands" I chuckled.

"My bad, I didn't want to waste time standing and waiting for you to invite me in" She giggled.

"Uh, do you want to come up to my room for a little you and me time".

"Colson you really know how to smooth talk a girl, but hey I could use a little you & me time" She winked.

I sure got me a wild girl god damn, I never knew she could go down on me like that, she's definitely got an A+ in my books. I look over at Chantel's sleeping body and smile, then I catch a glance at the clock, it's 12:10 am oh f*ck I got to go, I'm 10 mins late shit.

"Chantel wake up I got to go and so do you".

she stirs a little "What time is it?"

"It's 12:11 am, I'm supposed to be at the airport right now!"

"Oh go then, I'll lock up the house for you".

I leaned over and gave her a kiss on the cheek "Bye".

Bye was the last thing I said to her before I left.

* 2 Weeks later*

Chantel's p.o.v

I wake up from my sleep with a sudden feeling of nausea. I hop out of bed and run to the nearest bathroom which was down the hall from my room.

I'm pretty sure I have some pepto bismo somewhere in this bathroom. As I was looking through the bathroom cabinet I heard my phone ringing from my bedroom. I guess my stomach will have to wait for now.

"Hello, who is this, and why are you calling me at 8 am in the morning".

"Chantel you ask too many damn questions, it's me, Anastasia, I called to ask if you want to hang out with me today?"

"I'm not feeling so well today, I'm just gonna stay in bed and-----".

"You know I'm not gonna be taking no for an answer, so get your ass up and I"ll be there in 5 mins bye".

Sometimes Anastasia needs to chill with her crazy self, I love her as a sister, but god she really needs a man so she'll leave me alone.

5 mins later

I answer the door to a smiling ana,"Hey Chantel are you ready to go".

"Where are we going, you never did say where?"

"We're going out for some breakfast, then spending the day doing some early summer shopping".

"Ana, what's today's date?" I began playing with my fingers nervously.

She checks her phone "Today's June 20th, why you ask?"

"Oh um I'm just counting down the days till Colson comes back" I lied.

Ana rolls her eyes "You're still messing around with that boy Chantel, aren't you. You know he has a baby mama, and baby mama's always come with the drama".

"Look, Ana, I'm not dating him, we're just friends, I know how he treats women already, I'm damn sure not about becoming one of those girls".

She smiles at me "Good, I'm glad you have sense, now lets bounce".

Have you ever walked in the shoes of a giant?

Or had to fill the position of a boss

before you were even a client?

It's no wonder growing up under the roof of a tyrant

that I would be the poster boy for defiance

Now I'm the voice of the silence

Fu*k being quiet

I've seen 20 years worth of violence

I'm tired

It's a burden for me to open my eyelids

Not an undercover cop

But it's safe to say that I'm wired

I can't even get a grip on my life with pliers

I'm fucked up in the head

Close my eyes cause I see demons 'round my bed

So depressed open 'em up hoping I'm dead

Thought the fame would make it better

but it only fu*ked me over

Never used to touch a bottle

Now I'm hardly ever sober

People wanna be my friend?

But where the fu*k were y'all when I was 10

eleven and twelve getting bullied

and beat up in the gym

I couldn't ever get a girl

Now all a sudden I'm the man

students try to get back cool with me again

fu*k em all

"Anastasia turns the volume up it's Colson's song The return".

Anastasia rolled her eyes "Please don't start singing along, that will just ruin the song".

"Haha very funny," I say sarcastically.

A/N:To be continued just to let you guys know this is the past when Chantel got pregnant. I haven't yet started writing what happened after Chantel's accident so hang in there.

Vote

Comment

And Fan