Guys And Girls Running Around In Spandex

Will Solace POV

"We're going to the Avenger's floor, kid" He told me.

The Avenger's floor? As in the actual Avengers. As in the guys (and one girl) who go around running in leather, spandex and metal acting like their super heroes? Really? Now don't get me wrong, I'm not anti Avengers. They saved New York from Aliens once. It was a really great thing for us since we were already dealing with civil demigod war and the war with Gaea. Even though, we did manage to send a few of our best fighters to go and help out since they were getting creamed.

My problem with the Avengers isn't one with the Avengers as a hole, but a particular member of their team who pisses me off when people mention him. That certain member would be none other than the infamous Hawkeye. Yeah, it's cool that he uses a bow and arrow. And no, I'm not jealous of his skills because I'm pretty sure I'm still better than. You know how some people say that they dislike this thing or person because they had a bad experience with it or them? Well, that's the predicament I was in now. My personal experience with Hawkeye was a weird one, but I'll try to explain it the best that I can.

Flash Back to a few months ago

I had been walking back home from school. My grade ten math teacher had given us loads of homework, so I was in a hurry to get home so that I could finish it before nightfall. 

That's when I hear footsteps behind. There were multiple people, that I could tell. I wanted to avoid them, seeing as they were most likely just some jerks from my school and  I didn't have the time to deal with them today. So I stepped off the sidewalk and stood off to the side and waited until they passed. 

But the thing is, they weren't jerks from my school. In fact, I didn't even recognize ths guy at all. Which I had to admit was normal, uptown New York was a busy place, and there were a lot of people. So, like I said, the guy who ran past me wasn't from my school. The guy had ran past me with a bow in his hand and a quiver filled with arrows strapped to his back. He was wearing a bright purple suit that covered his entire body except for his eyes, mouth, nose and parts of his arms.

When I first saw him, I was standing in a position that could only be described as "WTF". He had quickly bounded off to who knows where. But that was to be expected, because there was no way that he wasn't at least breaking 10 rules about firearm safety and other sh*t. The real kicker of this whole ordeal was what I heard from behind me.

"GET BACK HERE TRICKSHOT!" Hawkeye yelled. He and the Avengers had been blowing up in the papers recently, so he really easy to recognize from one of the many pictures taken by reporters. 

Hawkeye pulled an arrow from his own quiver and notched it on his bow and took aim. But by some sick luck, this "Trickshot" decided now was the best time to shot his arrow too. But instead of at Hawkeye, he shot it at me. I lurched to the side back onto the side walk to avoid getting shot, but after the next few moments happened, I realize that getting shot by him would have been favorable.

You see, by missing Trickshot's arrow and landing on the sidewalk, I put myself in perfect position to be shot by Hawkeye's arrow. Which I did get shot with, and I'll tell you, it HURT LIKE HADES. Hawkeye ran up to me, and like any stupid idiot, I expected an apology or some sign of concern.

 But no, instead he walked over to me, pulled the bloody arrow out of my arm, and shot the thing again! And yes, I get the fact that you were out of arrows and needed one desperately. BUT DID YOU NOT SEE TRICKSHOT'S ARROW ON THE GROUND RIGHT OVER THERE?!?!

"You're lucky," he told. "The arrow's sedative would have gone off in 30 seconds."

And I was like, "Seriously!?!!". So yes, that is the story on how Hawkeye shot my in arm with an arrow, pulled out the arrow with no remorse at all and shot it the villain he was chasing. By the way, did I mention that of all the different types of stab wounds you can or could get, pulling said weapon out of your body is a big no-no because you could die of blood loss. Well, I'll tell you, that pulling out an arrow is at the top of the list.

And finally, as the cherry on top of this "You're going to have a bad day sundae", he ran off, no "Sorry for shooting you" or anything.

Like what. The. Hades.

Flash Back Over

And that's why I hate Hawkeye. Some people may find it petty that I hold that grudge to this day, but the scar on my arm begs to differ. And the fact that he works for SHEILD, who probably supply's him with bundles upon bundles of those things. The funny thing is, that they most likely do, yet he still felt the need to rip that certain one out of my arm. Oh, if I meet him today, he is so going to get a piece of my mind. I mean who just shots an arrow through a kid's arm then rather than apologizing like a normal person, he just goes up to me and RIPS IT out of my arm. Like, what the heck? 

Anyways, back to my confusion. WHY THE HADES ARE WE GOING TO THE AVENGERS FLOOR?!?!  But you know when you think about memories that make you angry, sometimes your face starts to mimic your emotions without you noticing, well that happened to me, just now. I had been so into my hate rant for Hawkeye, that I didn't even notice that the elevator had stopped and that the doors had slid open. 

Now, there was just a bunch of people staring at me with expressions of bewilderment on their faces. Probably because I had a large scowl set on my face and it had been over thirty seconds and I still haven't stepped out of the elevator yet.

Smooth move Solace, smoooooooth I thought walking into the main room.

COMMENT LOVE IT HATE TELL ME BUT FOR NOW

GOTTA BLAST