Punching Bags And Apologies

Clint Barton POV
"You know what Uncle Clint? Out of all of the Avengers, I would've thought my own uncle would be on my side. But everyone's wrong once in a while." And with that he walked out.
Leaving me alone in the elevator.
What did I just do?

What did I honestly just do. I'm such an idiot, I just had managed to patch up my relationship with my nephew and I just go out and say that to him?!?
He probably thinks I'm acting like Natasha now. Speaking of Natasha, she just stepped into the elevator.
"Where's Will?" She asked "Little boy couldn't handle training with the big guns?" She said amused.
"That 'Little Boy' you're talking about is my nephew and yes I doubt I'm gonna get him to train with me today. Not after what I just said." I replied.
"What did you say?" She asked. Why is she asking me so many questions, is this an interrogation or something?
"You know Natasha, I thought we were supposed to be best friends, but now you're just interrogating me like one of the SHEILD prisoners, so thanks for that." I said angrily, storming out of the elevator before she can retort.  Entering the training room, I end up coming face to face with...

Will?
"Will?" I asked. He just ignored me and sat down on the bench. He began tapping up his hands, probably going to have a go at the punching bag in the corner I thought glumly. 
Once he finished up tapping his hands up, he began making his way to the punching bag.
About half way to his destination, he stopped and turned around.
"You coming?" He asked. I hastily made my way over trying to match his brisk pace.
'How is this kid that fast' I thought.
"Sooooooooo" I began awkwardly.
"Are you still mad?" I asked hoping and silently praying the answer be no.
"No, not really." He answered.
H*LL YEAH! Hawkeye 1- World Zero.
"I was more along the lines of sad actually. I mean, it's just that it's hard, some pretty serious stuff went down the last few years of my life. People died. And even though I know it wasn't, it just feels like it's all my fault and I'm not sure what to do about. Then coming home expecting home, a hug from my mom and maybe some home cooked food, I find myself suddenly living in the Avengers tower with my uncle, who doesn't trust me, even after I cleared the air with him about that whole arrow accident." He said quietly. I sighed and walked over to him. I slung my arm over his shoulder.
"But you know," He said suddenly starting up again.
"There are some perks to this situation. Like I get to live in the AVENGERS TOWER, who else gets to say that, let alone experience it. Also, I actually have a COOL uncle, I mean I can't imagine having one of those crabby uncles who just have to diagram with everything you say/do and if you 'sass' them, they ending throwing you out of their house. Or I could've gotten a abusive drunk for an uncle, like Percy's old stepfather; Smelly Gabe." I smiled at the part calling me cool, but frowned when he mentioned his friends had abusive step-parents. He noticed my frowning and he ended up frowning too, but soon it just turned into a goofy smile.
And before I knew, we were both rolling on the floor laughing about literally nothing. Which when Will brought it up, only made us laugh harder.
Finally, Will stood up and once again began making his way to the punching bag.
I got up and sat on the warm-up bench near it. I then remembered yelling at Nat in the elevator, that'd make him laugh.
"Hey Will!" I exclaimed.
"Yeah?" He asked, still throwing punches.
"I was thinking, since so far you've been here Natasha has been treating you like s*it, that you would like to know that when I was in the elevator after you left, I basically growled at her like a dog when she insulted you." I answered.
"You know, *punch* that *punch* does *punch* make *punch* me *punch* feel *punch* better *punch*." By the time he finished talking, the punching bag was in tatters at our feet.
'Dam, this kid took that bag down faster then Steve.' I thought. Seeing the bag was now broken, Will sighed and grabbed his bow. He then began walking to the archery range, I got up so I could follow him. Once I was in hearing range, he turned to me.
"Hey Uncle Clint?"
"Yeah?"
"Thanks, for everything I mean." I turned to look at him and gave him a genuine smile.

"No problem kid."

BTW BAD BOY SUPREME MEETS BLACK WIDOW IS OFFICIALLY UP!!