Fake Deaths and 'Torture'

Tony Stark POV
"Yes Will, we do fake people's deaths and 'torture' them -as you say- for information.
And I swear to God that if you weren't Clint's nephew and if Clint wasn't my best friend, you would be experiencing the same."
I stared at Natasha. How can she just say that to a sixteen year old boy? I looked over at Will. He didn't look scared or afraid. Not even a tiny bit hesitation. Instead he looked... Mad?

No, he looked down-right furious. I bet if he was a cartoon there would be smoke coming out of his ears.

Next I looked at Natasha, she looked perfectly fine with saying that she would torture a 16 year old kid with any remorse at all. I saw something flask threw her eyes, though. What was it? Anger, cockiness? No, it was fear.

Fear.

She was afraid of Will.

Go figure.

She looked at him up and down. She stopped at his hands. Suddenly, her eyes grew wide and she moved so fast it was like a blur. She jumped back ten feet, back-flipping at the end landing in a fighting stance. Then, she grabbed her gun out of the holster and pointed it at Will.

Clint drew an arrow in retaliation. Clint going against Natasha? No way. But as I looked, he wasn't pointing the arrow at Natasha.

He was pointing it at Will.

And Will's hands were sparking with a blinding light.