Say One Thing, Do The Exact Opposite

DEDICATED TO @Stichthecat

Natasha Romanoff POV
Packing up and getting to our SHIELD issued plane was easy enough. The whole point that made this entire plane ride back to NYC horrible was -you guessed it- Will.

I mean sure, he was Clint's nephew, so he was going to smarta*s for sure, but in the past few hours, he has become just a tad unbearable. Just all the constant smirks he's been sending everyone- like he knows something we don't.

I tried to sit comfortably in the seat, I even went as far as to push it back a smudge, but my tuition told me keep one open and watch Will. Currently, he was strolling through a STARK pad, but that was strange because one of the few things that Will stressed about when explaining that he was a demigod was that they can't use normal tech. They can only use what some kid at their camp invented and then got the rest of siblings to do the same thing or the rest of the camp. (AN: IT WAS LEO)  

That's a mind numbing situation to think about on it's own, but there's all the other things to go along with it: the smirks, the out of content jokes, the tech and the fact that he's playing dumb now, but acted like a smartass in the tower. I know Clint and that Nico kid would go bat*hit crazy on me if I brought this up again, but I could help.

Whatever.

For now, I'm going to try and enjoy my pane ride, then see if the team can help me settle my nerves.

AUTHORS NOTE: THAT IS WILL IN THE ABOVE GIF