Boss Battles and History Lessons

Will Solace POV
"Then I guess we have no choice. I'm sorry, Will." It was Tony this time who spoke, before firing his repulser blast at me.

I flipped backwards as soon as he blasted me, holding my hands out in front of me. (For balance.)

I then sprinted to and hid behind the bleachers. I knew what they were doing, blasting me until either my cover was dust or I came out on my own. Flushing me out.

I surprised them by rolling out and jumping into a fighting stance, rubbing my hands together. Creating friction.

After, I ran straight forward and using a nearby bale cinch beam to push me off, leapt straight towards Tony. He fired his repulser blasts at me again but this time I was ready. Using the friction I created by rubbing my hands together I caught his energy blast before it could hit my face and reversed it, shooting it right back at Tony. The energy turned golden by the use of a light bender and it knocked Tony out cold.

"One down, only six to go." I thought.

Steve was up next. He threw his shield at me which I easily ducked under and kept in advancing. He then tapped advice on his wrist. But I knew it was the device that would send his shield flying right back at him.

I could feel its presence coming, moving fast. At the last second, just before it would've smacked me in the back of the head knocking me out, I sidestepped and watch it fly right past me. Steve looked shocked. And lucky for me, he couldn't snap out of his daze before his shield hit him in the face. Effectively knocking him out.
His body made a 'thud' sound as it hit the floor.

After that, I quickly managed to get my bow and arrows out. Natasha ran up trying to punch me but I shot her with a sleep arrow. I then proceeded to do that with Bruce and Thor. Call me a one trick pony.

I heard someone clear their throat behind me. Notching an arrow I turned around to face my uncle, doing the same.

"We don't have to do this Will." He said. Of course, he goes for the 'let's be civilized and talk this out' thing.

"I think it's a little to late to be civil uncle Clint." I said, putting venom on the last two words. He noticed, and winced. I smirked.

"No I'm serious. You knocked the rest of the team out. My room doesn't have any cameras, let's go and talk about this." He said firmly.

Should I trust him? I mean he was just pointing an arrow at my head just cuz I had sparking hands. But he is my uncle. As if sensing my hesitation, he added.
"Don't worry, I'll leave my bow down here and you can bring your's, though I doubt it would make much of a difference."

I sighed. I guess I don't have a choice, do I? Finally, I nodded and held out my arm, gesturing him to lead the way. He dropped his bow and the ground along with his quiver of arrows and walked over to me.

"Follow me." He said. I merely nodded and began walking behind him as he walked up to his room.

Once we got there, he sat down on his bed and I sat down on the wheely chair by his desk.

"Welllllllll..." He trailed off, gesturing me to start. I nodded and took a deep breath.

"Ok what I'm about to tell you cannot be told to anyone, not even your team. Especially not Natasha, she'd rat me to the government for sure. This secret is one that has been kept for millions of years and I'm taking a big gamble in trusting you here. If you tell, then you're basically signing my death notice. So to repeat, you promise not to tell ANYONE about what I'm gonna tell you." I said seriously.

"If whatever you're about to tell me is that important than I swear on my ability to shoot straight that I will never EVER tell anyone what you're about to tell me." He replied, equally as serious. I nodded and blew out a breath I hadn't realized I was holding.

"Okay. In that case, I'll tell you. So uncle Clint, what do you know about Greek Mythology?"