Gets Possessed By A God, Looks Like A Demon

Will Solace POV
I could feel Loki's magic as it pierced through my mind, it was corrupting my body, turning it into nothing more than a bag of flesh made to serve. He would never truly be able to take my over as a whole person, soul and all, but at the moment all he needed was a body.

His magic was making me do things that I truly did not want to do. It was as though I trapped behind a wall of clear glass, I could see everything that was happening, but could to nothing to stop it.

"Good bye Will, it was nice taking over your body!" Loki snarled behind me, but of course I didn't have any control in my body so I couldn't turn around to flip him off. Right now, this third person view my soul was getting of everything was really pissing me off. Maybe if I could get to Nico, then he might be able to see who is really inside of my body and help me.

Footsteps snapped me out of my thoughts. Loki-Will looked at the door and snarled, his eyes going from MY blue to a demon black with just a blink. After Loki-Will got their anger back under control, Natasha choose the perfect moment to step into the room. Great timing, am I right? It's not like that if you had been just a second earlier and I could've gotten my body back. I guess my current situation could be worse- and I'm aware of just how bad things can get when someone says that. I mean, Clint said that when Loki controlled him, it was as though he was in a coma, unable to control his body and unable to know what his body is doing. This not solid but conscious form may be the key to fighting off Loki's magic and defeating him. Anyways, back to Natasha.

"WILL, Will! There you are, didn't you here me calling you?" Natasha asked Loki-Will, exasperated. Loki-Will -you know what, at this point let's just cal him LW- turned to Natasha and put on a %100 Loki charming smile.

"Sorry Tasha, but when I was looking around, I saw a tuft of red hair come into this room, so I followed it." LW lied. Natasha didn't think anything about it because there was no way she would be able see past the god-of-lies lie's.

"And?" Natasha replied, impatient. There really was no pleasing this women, was there?

"And I am happy to say that I did find our target, but he recognized me, or rather you? Then he spewed some gibberish that I didn't hear into his cuff link and jumped off of the balcony." LW said, pointing behind him, indicting the balcony. Natasha huffed and crossed her arms.

"Well that makes sense now," She replied.

"What does?" LW asked. He was doing really good acting like me right now, it wasn't perfect, but good enough to fool people who don't know me that well, like Tasha.

"The host of the party, he stood up at the top of the stairs and called for a collective toast- I of course didn't participate. But once everyone had a sip of their wine or champagne, all the bodies dropped one by one like flies. All it took was a sniff of the stuff to tell that it had been tampered with. They were all poisoned." She responded sadly. LW tilted his head to the side. The whole clueless act was really getting on my nerves, just how stupid does this god think I am?

"Really, that's so horrible! We didn't even get any information out of the guy. What are we going to tell the others and Nico?" He fake exclaimed.

"We tell them the truth, they will understand," She answered. "Come on, let's get out of here."

LW followed her out the room, it took a moment of intense concentration, but soon ghost-me was out the door and following them too.