It's STILL James Bond Time

Will Solace POV
Currently I was entering this ball thing. Even though, we had gone in the same car Natasha and I thought that it'd be better to enter and exit at separate times. That way, no one can put our little duo together.

As I walked on the stainless tile floor, a waiter came along with some type of drink in a flute glass. I took one, as to not be suspicious. But, truth being told right now, as soon as no one was looking, I dropped the thing into a decorative fern.

A little ways away, I spotted Natasha talking to two guys and one girl. The girl had bushy brown hairy, forced into a fancy up-do and the two other guys had black and red/orange hair. But that was all I got since their backs were turned to me. I managed to catch Natasha's eye and glanced upstairs, indicating where I was going. She gave the tiniest of nods as if to say "OK, go ahead."

Keeping a hand on the banister, I surveyed the room as I made my way up, checking if anyone fit our slicked back red-haired vigilante. Sadly, no one other than the guy Nat was talking to (and his hair was just ruffled and untamed) had the hair colour matching the description.

Having no other choice, I made my up the array of stairs until I got to the top. Once there, the top floor forked off into a staff room and a set of hallways.

Deciding it would be best to gets jotting done with, I started down the hallway. Along the way, I jiggled every doorknob. To my complete dismay, all of them so far had been locked. Sure, I could easily kicked one down thanks to my demigod training, but decided not to, as that might cause a commotion.

But as I continued walking, I felt as though I would have to. Or at least Light Bend the doorknobs until they melt.

"One more door to go." I thought looking at the last door. I grasped the handle, and to my satisfaction the door opened easily.

Checking around to make sure no one was looking, I quickly slipped inside.

You know what would really be useful right now? That music that always plays when the main character of some show finally reveals the plot or whatever.  Cuz that is what this felt like.

The first thing I noticed about the room was the stinky metallic all too familiar smell.

Blood.

Looking down, I noticed that I stepped into rather a large puddle of it.

The second thing I noticed was the man hanging from the ceiling

The second thing I noticed was the man hanging from the ceiling. His limbs splayed out as if to resemble a crude chandelier. Upon further inspection I noticed that he had a scar on the left palm of his hand and had slicked back hair resembling the shad of first-year Ron Weasly.

Someone killed him. Meaning someone knew we were coming here.

Fuck.

We just fell right into a trap.

Well, now at least Tasha doesn't have to work late tonight. But, I really should warn her. No matter how much I hate her.

As I swirled around so that I was facing the door, it invisibly closed shut. 

Yep, definitely something out of a movie. 

Swirling around once more, I came face to with a skinny but muscular, green eyed man wearing a classic black and whit tux. His black hair was slicked back neatly to the back of his head.

Holy Hera, what is with people and slicking back their hair these days. I mean human chandelier guy had slicked back hair and so does the guy who I'm pretty sure killed the guy we were gonna get information out of. (Then kill.)

Wait. 

Did I forget to mention that the guy was also a god?

I did?

Whoopsy daisy, sorry.

Actually, no, not really.

Mostly because, anyone else in my situation would be too fucking terrified to even speak

Mostly because, anyone else in my situation would be too fucking terrified to even speak. But I'm just top awesome for that.

Anyways, back to the no named god who I'm probably sure hair killed our information source.

"Now, now, now young child. Why are you leaving so soon? The fun is just getting started." He said with a dark gleam in his eye and a sadistic smirking adorning the rest of his facial features.

------------------------------------
Bam! You guys probably hate me by now. But school has been one unorganized mess and I apologize for that. This is just a filler chapter. Another one will hopefully be posted very soon please tell me if there are any mistakes.

You guys are awesome!!!!

GOTTA BLAST