Pale Italian Kids With Gingerbread Boxers

Will Solace POV
The Next Day
I woke up from the comfort of my bed near 7:00 am. This time I didn't have any nightmares, just a weird vision with the guy in green (not Hulk) telling -more like warning- me to watch my back. I took a quick shower and got ready, not wanting all the guys to steal all the good food.
As I was walking out of the elevator towards the kitchen, I froze remembering that, that weird Fury guy was coming over today. Supposedly he was coming to interrogate me, but after the giant war, we took safety precautions. Like, say if we were captured by a monster (unlikely to happen, but still) we were taught how not reveal any important info, or lie on the spot like experts. We had also trained in other fighting styles besides Greek, like Egyptian, Japanese and at one point we had started watching footage of the Avengers, which is how I learned how to judo-flip a master assassin. ANYWAYS, I'm getting off track, dam ADHD.

I must've been thinking for a long time because when I snapped out of it, I found all the Avengers (it still feels weird to call them that) staring at me.

Suddenly, I see Natasha smirk.
"What's wrong Will? Have cold feet about 'talking' to Fury?" She asked, while smiling sickly sweet.
"Okay 1) I am NOT, keyword NOT afraid of the male version of Mrs.Dodds. And 2), don't smile like that, you look like Kellie when you do." I snapped at her. I wasn't really having a good day, seeing as how I had woken up early against my will (ha will, Will) and now I had to deal with her.
"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed, huh?" Tony asked. I rolled my eyes before replying.
"Maybe I did, Mr. I-have-a-blood-problem." Tony just looked confused.
"What?" He asked.
"It's just how your superhero name 'Iron Man' makes it sound like you have a blood problem. Thus, Mr. I-have-a-blood-problem is born. Ta-da." I say the last part while doing jazz hands. Clint and Bruce snickered, while Steve let out a small chuckle, Thor was nowhere in sight.
"Hey, where is Thor?" I asked, gaining their attention. Then, I was nearly knocked to the ground when a force hit my back.
"WILL ACE OF SOL, WILL YOU NOT JOIN US FOR FOOD AMD NOURISHMENT!" His loud voice boomed across the room.
"Uhhhhh suuurrrre." I replied awkwardly.
"So are you nervous, Will?" Uncle Clint asked.
"About what?" I replied.
"About Natasha and the whole interrogation thing with Fury." He said.
"Ummm well, not really. I mean I have seen scarier things than a crazed, blood thirsty Russian and a man." I finally answered.
"Like what?" Steve asked.
'Like monsters and the walking dead and my siblings and cousins dying around me' I thought. But since I couldn't tell them that, I decided to tell them one of the kinda scary, yet funny memory.
I put a hand to my chin and pretended to stroke it.
"Well there was this one time when I was going to see my best friend at this summer camp I go to. Anyways, I was walking towards his cabin and when I got there, I had opened the door... Only to find that he was standing there in just his boxers." I said grinning.
"How is that funny?" Natasha asked.
"Well Nat, it's funny because a) he is in nothing but boxers and b) just picture a 15 year old emo kid in nothing but his GINGERBREAD MAN boxers." I explained.
"I guess I can find it... Amusing." She finally said.  I grinned like the Cheshire Cat. Will-1 Natasha-0. Just then, JARVIS,s voice was heard on the speakers.

"Sir, Director Fury is reaching arrival in the elevator."
Well, sh*t.