Dressed Up And Ready To Kick Butt

Will Solace POV
"Yup, definitely something from Mission Impossible." I thought whilst observing my tux in the mirror. I mean, you can't get any more James Bond than this, can you. And I know that's a clash of fandoms but a Fanboy has gotta fan.

Anyways, moving on my outfit was very simple just a classic black and white tux, totally normal. Well,  if you consider the 2 mini combat crossbows I have hidden in my sleeves, the silent mini gun tucked into my boot (courtesy of Natasha), and my compact-able bow and arrow charm (from camp, just in case) hanging around a thin but strong chain under my shirt, normal. Than yeah, perfectly normal guy. Honestly, the only reason that I brought the bow and arrow charm was because A) it was a present from Nico and B) I had a feeling that whatever we're dealing with, isn't human.

"You ready, Kid?" Natasha called. She was dressed in a long black dress that touched the ground, which was otherwise back-less, if not for the metallic silver snake running along her spine.

"Yeah, I'm ready, when are we going to this thing anyway?" I asked. My ADHD was getting to me and I was already itching to get out of this uncomfortable outfit.

"Well our S.H.E.I.L.D car is parked and ready to go outside, according to Fury the informant is a 6'2, slicked black red hair and has a 4 inch scar running across the palm of his left hand. To get the information we need we'll have to use the code words 'Hail Hydra'. After we get the information we need, you'll take it back to the hotel where a S.H.E.I.L.D agent will be waiting to pick you up." She replied.

"What about you?" I asked.

"Well, it's sweet that you care, but once the important part is done, I'm supposed to follow the informant's car and finish him off. Oh, and another thing if anyone asks you for your name use the name Walt Shay, rather than your real name." She answered. I scoffed.

"That much is self-explanatory. Anything else?"

"Nope. Get it?"

"Got it."

"Good."

"Well then, I do believe it's time we complete our mission." I said with a devious grin. I held up my arm.

"Shall we?" I asked innocently.

"We shall." She said taking it.

And just like that.

We were gone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's really short but this is just the climax for what's gonna happen next which I'm gonna at least start today.

THANKS

GOTTA BLAST