PANCAKE DAY

Will Solace POV
Going on that run with Steve was great. Afterwards, everyone had woken up, so we decided to have breakfast.
At the moment, I was currently cooking pancakes for the whole team, we were supposed to start my training later on.
Part of me was secretly nervous about my training. I mean, what if I suddenly seemed to suspicious and they threw me in a jail cell. Or Gods forbid, they find out about my demigod secret and do experiments on me.
Unless I really have, I AM NOT, repeat NOT telling them my SECRET of being a demigod.
And I know it must seem like I'm being melodramatic, but 1) I'm a son of Apollo, what do you expect?
And 2) this secret has been kept from the mortal world for thousands, maybe millions of years, I'd be dead meat if I split it all to the government.
Suddenly, I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard/saw fingers snapping in front of my face.
"Hey kid, are those pancakes down yet?" Asked Tony. I mumbled a 'yeah' while making a plate full and shoving it towards him. He took a large bite (but not before coating them in syrup, of course), and looked at me like I was some sort of child of Hecate or something.
"Kid!" He exclaimed, "Where did you learn to cook?"
"My mom taught me a few things, before she... You know." I said, finding my shoes interesting all of a sudden. They smiled at me sympathetically, but I didn't want their pity.
I quickly finished making myself some pancakes and sat down in a bar stool.
Not bad, but not as good as mom's or camp's. That's right, we got pancakes at camp now. #BE JELLIE!
"Soooooo Will..." Started Uncle Clint. I looked at him.
"How about when we're all done eating, we go and head down to the training room, for archery practice?" He asked.
"Sure, maybe I'll teach you a thing or to on how to actually hold your bow. Your stance could use 'some' work." I replied grinning. He just scoffed.
"Well fine then, Mr. Stance-Perfector, let's go." He said while taking my arm and dragging me down to the trading room. Again.
As the door closed, all I could think was
What about my pancakes?

Hiiii just a couple of things I wanted you guys to know.
1) I was thinking of writing a Percy Jackson Avengers crossover, where Natasha is Leo's aunt, it's called "Bad Boy Supreme Meet Black Widow". If I should write it or at least try comment.
2) At the end of every chapter, there will probably be a video of a song I really like. Meaning, the song will usually have nothing to do with the actual chapter.
3) I NEED WILL SOLACE FAN ART, since this is mostly going to be in Will's POV, having some help finding the pictures would be nice, since my I only take so long to update because it's hard to find pictures.
4) THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING AND VOTING. I mean I've only had this up for like a month and have almost FIFTY votes.
ANYWAYS

GOTTA BLAST