Where's The Fun In Being Prepared?

This story is dedicated to the following accounts: 10starlight EuthymiusMalfoy solangelo_lover_yall The_Prickly_Pear Emzoisweirdsowhat  Thank you for all the support I received on my past chapters. You guys are amazing. A dedication to all the people who voted and commented on my stories will be in the new book (note at the end). You are all awesome.

Will Solace POV

No eye fluttering. No yawning. No rubbing my eyes all cute like. Nope, not at all. Instead, my eyes shot open faster than a Hermes kid after a steal and I bolted up in my hospital bed so fast, I nearly gave myself whiplash.

Nico jolted out of the seat he was sleeping in when I tapped him on the shoulder.

"Will!" He exclaimed.

"Yep that's me, what time is it?" I asked while rubbing the back of my neck. They placed me awkwardly on the bed so I woke up with a kink in my neck.

"Time doesn't matter right now. Are you okay?" He looked directly into my eyes as he asked. I nodded at him and cleared my throat to speak. It was quite dry.

"Thanks for kneeing me in the face and saving me from a psycho god, I guess. At least now, if he wants to take over New York, I have a chance to help you guys." Nico nodded and held out a glass of water for me. As I drank it, he began to speak.

"Thanks to you and a little bit of sleuthing, we know that Loki plans to try and take over the world again. We don't have much of an idea as to what he's planning other than the fact that he's most likely going to have an army. And bigger one then before because he knows last time didn't cut it. I told the Avengers to wait until you woke up, so that we could discuss a plan together. You good with that, Sunshine?"

"Sure Deathbreath, let us head on up." I said whole kicking off my sheets and stepping onto my feet. It's takes me a moment to find my bearings. And another moment to realize that I'm not wearing any clothes aside from one of those "showy" hospital dresses. My face turned beet red at the fact.

Turning to Nico, he wordlessly thrust a pile of clothes in hands and pointed to a curtain. I wasted no time in getting dressed and soon we were riding the elevator up the Avengers floor once again.

"Looks like Sleeping Beauty is finally awake

"Looks like Sleeping Beauty is finally awake." Tony remarked as I exited the elevator and sat down. 

"Oh put a sock in it Stark," I replied while rolling my eyes. I sat my head in the palms of hands, my elbows propped up on the counter. Guess the sleep drug didn't wear off yet. 

"Okay, let's talk a bit shall we?" Steve asked as the rest of them came to sit with me. As the rest of the team piled in, I managed to look somewhat wide awake and thought about what I saw under Loki's control.