Chapter 2

Y/N pov

"Laureeeen!" I screamed when I saw her Infront of my door.

"I'm so excited y/n" she hugged me. I hugged back. I went to my room and grabbed my things. Lauren & I went to my car and went straight to ally's house.

"Ally! Come outside" I said to her on the phone.

"Y/n it's 8 in the morning" she groaned.

"Come on ally just come out side and give me the keys then you can have your beauty sleep." I told her.

"Fine, I'm going." She said getting up.

I waited for 5 min

"What's taking her so long" I groaned.

I looked at the door and saw ally with a sweats & a big t-shirt. I went outside and grabbed mine things and went towards ally.

"Wow you look so beautiful" I said sarcastically.

"Shut up and here" she handed me the keys. And I hugged her and went to the car.

"Ready?" I said looking at Lauren putting the bags in the back seat.

"Of course" she turned the radio on and we started singing and driving to Florida.

22 hours later.

"Lauren" i said shaking her.
"Lauren get up we're here" I started shaking her more.

"Ugh what time is it?" She said in a raspy voice.

"6 in the morning" I turned off the car & got off the car. I went to the back of the seats and grabbed mine and Lauren's stuff.

"Here" I said to her holding her stuff towards her. I was so freaking happy. Lauren & I went to our hotel checked in. And went to the elevator. I went in the elevator and went to the very back to let my hand rest. I was holding my phone and I looked up and saw a girl infront of me with a little girl that looked about 4 years old I checked her out and damn she had a beautiful big ass.

Y/n - dude look Infront of us

Lauren - damn

Y/n - Ikr she must be hot mom.

The elevator opened and she walked out. In the 4th floor. Then the elevator opened again and it was our floor. Lauren and I walked to our room. And put our stuff down. She went to take a shower and I just went to lay down.