Chapter 8

Your pov

Today I was gonna be my daughter. I was so fucking happy. Me & Camila agreed on meeting each other in the park. She told me she already told lexa and that she already knew Austin wasent her father which was good.

I drive to the park and get out. I look around to see if Camila is already there. And I see her with lexa. I run towards them and Camila sees me then lexa does. I don't bother to look at Camila all my eyes are on lexa. She did have my eyes. She didn't even look 4.

"Lexa this is y/n, your real dad." Camila said I knelled down & was gonna shake her hands but she gave in for a hug. I almost cried. She was fragile and small. I think I know what it felt like to love a child.

"Hi lexa." I said.

"Hi y/n." She smiled at me.

"Lexa baby, go play me & Y/n need to talk." Lexa went to the playground and played.

"She's amazing." I said to Camila.

"She really is, she has your personality." Camila said looking at lexa.

"Camila I want to talk to you about something." She nodded for me to go on. I told her my plan. And that I wanted to stay here in Miami to be more apart of my daughters life. I thought she was gonna say something but she hugged me instead.

"I'm glad you made that decision." Camila said hugging me tighter.

"Me to." I whispered.

"Mommy I wanna play with dad." Lexa said looking at me. Camila looked at me too.

"Alright let's go." I said getting up to play with her. We started playing tag, hide and seek, & I was pretending to run after her. It was amazing. We bonded the first day I even saw her.

"Alright baby, it's time to go." Camila yelled.

"Aw I don't wanna go." Lexa said to me.

"If you go with your mom, tomorrow me, you & your mom will get ice cream together." Her eyes twinkled.

"Any kind of ice cream? Even with sprinkles!" She jumped up and down.

"Yes of course." I said looking at her.

"Yay!!" She went running towards Camila & I ran behind her.

"Mommy!! Daddy said that tomorrow we can all get ice cream with sprinkles!!" She smiled big. Camila looked at me.

"she's really happy please." I said to Camila.

"Yeah please mommy!" Lexa said.

"Fine." Camila kissed lexas cheek.