Chapter 29

Y/n

"Y/n.."

"Y/n!"

I open my eyes and see Tori. "What huh?"

"It's 11 o'clock and I thought I should just wake you." My eyes widened. 11? Fuck.

"Shit, Lexa." I hiss. I get out of the bed and noticed I was half naked. Then it hit me, I had sex with Tori.

I grab my clothes and put them on. "I have to go, but I promise I'll call you okay?"

Tori nods. "It's cool y/n." I smile at her, calmness. I open the hotel room and look at Tori again. I lean in and peck her lips. She blushes and I walk out of the hotel room.

I can't believe I had sex with Tori, but I mean damn. She was a screamer. "Y/n!" Lauren says getting me out of my thoughts.

"Uh hey." I say putting my hands through my hair.

"Where were you? I called like 15 times."

"Yeah about that, I was with to-"

"Daddy!" A voice said. Lexas voice.

I look at lexa who is running towards me. I kneel down and feel her hands around my shoulder. I hug her tight.

"Hey princess."

"Hii!" She says. "Me and mommy miss you!"

My eyes furrow. "Lexa uh go wake up mommy." Lauren says.

I get up from my knees and look at Lauren. "She's here?"

Lauren nods slowly and moving out of the way for me to enter the apartment

I enter the house and take my jacket off and lay it on the couch. I look up and see Camila.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I stayed the night, just for tonight."

"Okay, well can you leave?"

She looks down sadly. "I'm sorry just please leave?"

"Is that hickeys on your neck?"

Shit. Tori. "Just please leave!"

"Fine, but I'm calling you tomorrow because I want you to go with me to the clinic."

I nod and walk out of the way, she walks infront of me and out of the door.

I put my hand through my hair and sigh. "What happened last night?" Lauren asks. I look at her.

"Do I actually have hickeys on my neck?" She smirks and nods.

"Ugh great." I groan.

"Who did you do last night? And did you use condom?"

"Tori, and i guess."

"You guess? Do you want to get another girl pregnant! You already have one coming."

"I know, I know but I'm pretty sure I did."

Lauren grabs her drink from the table and takes a sip. I walk to my room and lay myself down.

"Where's mommy?" I hear Lexa say. I look at her and she was standing up with her teddy bear.

"She had to leave but you'll see her tomorrow." I kiss her forehead. "Do you want to lay with me? And watch Netflix?" She nods her head. She jumps on my bed and cuddles up next to me.

ToriK☺️💗- hey I don't know if your busy right now but do you want to meet up and talk about what happened last night...