Chapter 12

Y/n pov

I knocked on my door and Lauren quickly opened the door. Her eyes widened.

"What the hell." She said looking at me, lexa and Camila.

"I'll explain everything later, just help me with their bags." I told her. She took lexas back and went to my room.

"Y'all can sleep In here & I'll sleep in the living room." I said to Camila.

"No it's fine you can sleep in here, it's your bed." Camila said. I grabbed her hands.

"It's fine Camila okay?" She nodded and we hugged.

"I'm hungry!" Lexa said.

"I'll make you some thing sweety." Camila said. Camila went to the kitchen, I went to the living room and lexa followed me. We were watching pretty little liars even though she'll barley understand anything.

After lexa ate she fell asleep on my arms. Camila took her to my room and stayed there with her.

"So explain." Lauren said walking into the living room.

"I went to Camila's house. And I told her. She took it bad. She asked me if she could stay here for a few days just Intill she can get an apartment. And I said yes." I told her.

"Oh shit, is she okay?" I nodded.

Later that night.

I got out of the shower and dried off.

"Oh shit I'm sorry." Camila said looking at me with the door open.

"It's okay, it's nothing you haven't seen before." I chuckled. I went to my room and changed to my sleeping clothes.

I looked at lexa sleeping. She looked peaceful and beautiful. Camila opened the door which caught me off guard.

"Sorry." I said to Camila smiling.

"It's okay." She smiled back. I opened the door and was walking out.

"Y/n." I turned around and saw Camila sitting on my bed.

"Yeah." I said.

"Can you lay with me? Just for a little bit." I nodded. And closed the door. Camila was on the right side & I went on the left which left lexa in the middle. I went under the covers and looked at lexa. I felt Camila looking at me. So I looked at her. We just stared at each other. But it wasent that creepy stare. It was that peaceful romantic stare. She looked at my lips then at my eyes again. I did the same.

She leaned in. Her lips crashed towards mine. I kissed back. I missed her plump pink lips. She pulled away and just looked at me. She smiled lightly. And put her head on my pillow. I decided to stay there. With them. With my family.