Chapter 15

Y/n pov

"Shit." I said pulling the covers to my chest. I looked beside me and saw Camila sleeping. I looked at the time. It was 4:30 a.m

I get up slowly to not wake Camila up and go outside of my room. I close the door quietly and see Lexa sleeping on top of Lauren. I wake Lauren up.

"Laur." I whisper. She wakes up and looks at lexa then at me.

"What." She whispers back.

"I had sex with Camila." I say. Her Eyes widened. She moves lexa slowly to not wake her up.

"You what?" She said shocking. "Are you serious?" She asks. I nodded.

"How? why? What? I'm confused." She kept saying.

"I don't know it just happened, I kissed her and things lead on from there." I said trying to make her not confused.

"Do you think she felt anything?" She asks curious.

"I mean, she didn't stop." I shrugged. "We'll talk more about this in the morning." I say.

"It is the morning." She says.

"You know what I mean laur." I get up and go to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

I go to my room and see Camila sleeping peaceful. I go back to laying down and Camila cuddles next to me. (Pic above)

Later that morning

"Baby." Camila says trying to wake me up. I keep my eyes close to see what she does. She starts kissing my neck and my stomach and down. And grabs my dick. I act like I wake up.

"That woke you up." She smirked. She kisses my lips softly. I kiss back and turn her over. I'm now on top of her, I go between her legs and put her legs on my hips. I kiss her lips passionately.

"Mommy!" Lexa said. I moved out between Camila's legs and sat on my side of the bed.

"Uh yeah?" Camila said.

"What were u doing?" Lexa asked curious. Me and Camila looked at each other.

"We were playing a game." I said.

"I wanna play!!" Lexa said loudly.

"Some other time, do you wanna help me make some pancakes princess?" I asked. She nodded and went running to the kitchen.

"We'll finish this later." Camila said smirking. I smiled and walked to the kitchen.

I kneeled down to talk to lexa. "Go wake Ralph up so she can help us with the food." She went running to Lauren's room.

"Ralph wake up!!!" I heard lexa say. I laugh softly. I grab the eggs, milk, pancake mix, and a cup to measure.

I start mixing the ingredients. "Dad! Ralph is here." Lexa said smiling holding Lauren's hand. Lauren looked dead, which kind of seems impossible since she's really beautiful.

"Why do you look dead?" I asked Lauren. Lauren walked to the kitchen table and sat down.

"Mani, we were facetiming all night and she kept me up." She said tired.

"So y'all are getting back together now or what." I asked flipping a pancake.

"No, we're just friends." I chuckled.

"Yeah you said that the last time, and the time after that, and-." I said.

"I get it." She said.

"Dad I'm hungry." Lexa screamed sitting down in the living room playing with her toys.

"Your pancakes are ready." I told lexa.

She skipped towards the kitchen. And sat down infront of her plate.

I walked towards my room to find Camila.

"Camzi." I said.

"What." Camila said getting changed.

"You haven't called me that in a long time." She said smiling.

"It's been along time." I smiled back. "But I made pancakes so."

"I have to go to work." She grabbed her purse.

"Okay that's fine, but I have work tonight with Lauren as well. And I won't be home till 1." I said smiling.

"Okay, I'll see you at 4:30." She said kissing my cheek.

She left out of my room and went to the kitchen. I walked behind her.

"Baby, i have to go but daddy will take you to school." She said to lexa.

"I don't wanna go to school!" Lexa said wining.

"Princess if you go to school everyday after school I'll take you anywhere you wanna eat, even ice cream with sprinkles." I said. Her eyes lit up.

"Heh okay!" She said happy. Camila comes up towards me.

"You know you don't always have to spoil her." Camila says.

"I know, but she's my daughter." I smiled.

"Well, I'll see you later daddy." Camila said whispering. She left the apartment and I went up to lexa.

"Ready for school princess?" I asked. She nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n - little fuckerss, I know This chapter was kind of boring. But the next few chapters are gonna be intense. And don't worry there is gonna be smut (;