Chapter 16

Y/n pov

I wake up not realizing what time it was. 2:30

Crap, lexa. I quickly grab my stuff and head out the door.

I drove as fast as I could to pick lexa up.

"Dad!" Lexa said getting in the car. I got on the drivers said and walked in.

"Hey princess." I said putting my seat belt on. "How was school?" I asked.

"It was good, I got to color 10 pages." She said showing me her fingers. I chuckled.

"That's good." I said putting the radio on and driving home.

After I got home lexa opened the door and went running to my apartment.

She knocked. "Lex, you don't have to knock I have a key." I said smiling. She looked up at the key and saw me opening the door.

She ran to the kitchen. "I'm hungry!"

"Hey." Lauren said walking out of her room. I smiled at her and walked to the kitchen.

"Do you want macaroni n cheese?" I asked lexa. She nodded happily and went to the living room.

I started to get the things I needed for Mac n cheese. "Watcha makin'" Lauren said walking in the kitchen.

"Mac n cheese." I said.

"Oh okay." She grabbed an apple and walked out. I started making the Mac n cheese while listening to music.

2 hours later

Camila's pov

I opened the door with a spare key y/n gave me. When I opened it I saw y/n watching tv in the living room.

She turned around and saw me. "Hey." She said getting up. "Uh hey." I said putting my stuff down.

"You okay?" She asked. I nodded and went to her room. I saw lexa lying down.

"Mommy!" Lexa said standing on y/n bed.

"Hey baby." I hugged lexa. Y/n walked in and sat on the bed.

"Sit down lexa." Y/n said.

"I need to talk to you Camila." I nodded and told lexa to go in Lauren's room.

"What did you need to talk to me about?" I asked.

Y/n pov

I got off my bed and look at Camila.

"What did you need to talk to me about?" She asked.

I put my hand on Camila's hips and pull her towards me. I kiss her passionately and softly. She bites my bottom lip and looks at me. 

I kiss her lips then her neck, I bite her neck and leave a nice hickey. She moaned so much, I was so turned on like I've never been in a long time.

I reached for her face and we started making out. I put one of my hands on her ass and squeeze it, she squeals. Giving me the perfect time to put my tongue into her mouth. I explore her mouth with my tongue, and she jumps up with me between her legs.

I set her on her backside on my bed without breaking the kiss. I squeeze her ass again and she moans Loudly. Now I know I have a full on boner. She smiles into the kiss.

"Am I turning you on?" Camila asks smirking and puts pressure into my center. I groan and nod.

I get on top of her and take her shirt and pants off, only leaving her in her Victoria secret bra and panties.

She takes off my shirt only leaving me with my bra and jeans on. "Take off your pants Papi." Camila says seductively. I do what I was told and go back to kissing her plump soft lips.

My boner was pressing her covered area. I kiss her neck and trail to her breasts I lick her right Nipple which makes her shiver and moan.

I trail down to her stomach kissing it softly. I go all my way down to her center. I put my hands on her hips taking her panties off.

I kiss her center teasing her a little. I lick in the very center. "Stop teasing y/n." She says moaning.

I immediately put my tongue in her center taste the wetness. I twirled my tongue inside her. Making her moan loudly and clenching the sheets.

She came in my mouth as I licked her clean.

I go up towards her and kiss her lips softly. I kiss her neck again and smirk.

I put my crotch on her center relieving some pleasure. I take off my pants and Calvin Klein briefs.

"Wait I need a condom." I say to Camila.

"Don't worry I'm on a pill daddy." She says. She pulls me in for kiss.

I kiss her in her neck and put my crotch on her center, she moans only having the tip on her. I put in my crotch slowly.

We moan in the amazing pleasure. I grind my hips going deeper. She moans my name.

"Harder baby." She says moaning. I pushed my hips in n out. Making her moan more.

She moans my name loudly when I hit her center hardly. I got into faster pace. She bits my shoulder to stop her from moaning louder.

Later she screams in pleasure entering her orgasm. I shortly thrust slowly Spilling my contents in her. She moans for the last time.

I get off of her and lay beside her.

"That was something." She says trying to take a breath.

I nod and kiss her lips for the last time.

We both lay there not moving and cuddling each other. We slowly go to sleep peacefully.

8:45

I started to hear a voice in the back ground. I looked at my door and saw Lauren.

"Y/n." She said confused but smirked.

I looked beside me and saw Camila still sleeping. I looked back at Lauren and her eyebrows raised up.

I took the covers off my body and got up not trying to wake Camila up. I head to the opened door Lauren was standing at.

"So that's why you wanted Lexa in my room" Lauren said in a almost whisper.

"I guess." I said back.

"But why'd you wake me up?" I asked.

"You need to get ready, we have to go to work?" She said questionably.

"Oh yeah. Sorry my mind was thinking of other stuff." I said honestly.

"Of Camila." She whispered in my ear and went to her room.

I rolled my eyes and went to my room to change.