Chapter 17

Y/n pov.

I was in the car with lexa barley picking her up from school. We went to Olive Garden since she loves Italian food like me.

"Dad." She says sitting down infront of me.

"What princess." I ask.

"I miss Austy." She says quietly. I looked at her concern. Of course she would. I missed 4 years of her life and Austin was the only person there.

"I know lex, but I'll promise you something." I said trying to find the words to say it.

"I promise you'll see him soon." I say. She nods and looks at her drink.

I smile and look at the menu.
The waitress came and took our order. I looked at my phone and was texting ally.

"Y/n?" Someone says. I turned on my side and see the person who I thought I would never see. My ex.

"Hey Audrey." I say giving her a weak smile.

"Who's this?" She says looking at lexa.

"This is lexa, my daughter." I say confident.

"Awe she has your eyes and lips." I nod.

"It was nice bumping into you y/n." Audrey says winking at me.

By the time she left our food came.

Camila pov

"Ms cabello." My student called. I looked at him.

"Yes Christian." I said smiling.

"It's time for lunch." I looked at the clock and nodded.

"Your right. Sorry okay, everyone go to lunch make sure to read chapters 21-25." I said. When all my students left I sat on my chair and texted y/n.

"Camila." I heard someone say. I looked at my open door and saw Austin.

"What are you doing here?" I asked getting up from my chair.

"I wanted to talk." He walked in my class and stand infront of me.

"Talk." I say.

"I'm sorry Camila, honestly. I know I cheated and I don't deserve you or lexa. But I am sorry. I may be lexas step dad but I still want to be apart of her life and yours." He said looking at my lips.

"I love you Camila." He leaned in and kissed my lips. I froze and felt myself kissing him back.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n i know this is short but I'll try to make the next chapter longer.