Chapter 11

Y/n pov

I just dropped lexa off & I go straight to my apartment hoping Lauren will be there.

I open my door and see Lauren watching a movie.

"Laur." I say putting my keys in the counter. She looks at me & smiles lightly.

"We need to talk, & it's important." I tell her hoping she'll turn off the movie. But instead she pauses it.

"What's up?" She puts her hand on my forearm.

"I was with lexa in the arcade & we were eating pizza since she loves pizza." I smile at the memory. "Anyway she asked if I loved Camila and I said yes. Then she tells me she saw Austin with another girl." I look at Lauren for her reaction or response but instead she just looks at me. Her eyes widened.

"I knew it." She says almost in a whisper.

"Knew what?" I looked at her confused.

"I had a feeling Austin wasent faithful, that's why you need to step in tell Camila so you can have her all wrapped around your arms." Lauren says smirking.

"Whatever laur." I say with a straight face.

"But you really do need to tell her." Lauren said.

"I know, I just don't know how. It could hurt her." I said.

"It's better to do it now then later." She handed me my phone and looked at me. I nodded. I called Camila.

"Cami." I smiled.

"What's up y/n/n."

"Can we meet somewhere right now? I need to talk to you about something important." I asked.

"Uh.. Okay you can come to my house." She said.

"Okay."

"Tell me everything that happens." Lauren said before going into her room. I nodded, got my stuff & walked out the door.

I knocked and waited for someone to open the door.

"Dad!" Lexa said opening the door.

"Hey princess." I kissed her nose. "Where's your mom?" I asked.

"She's in the kitchen." I nodded.

"And Austin?" She looked down.

"His not here." I hugged her tight and told her to go play. I went in the house & saw Camila.

"Hey." I said. She smiled at me.

"So what did you wanna talk about?" She asked still cooking.

"Camila can you sit down? Cause this is really important." She nodded and sat down in the kitchen chair.

"A few months ago Austin came by my apartment and punched me he said to stay away from you & lexa, a few days ago he did the same. And yesterday when I took lexa out we were eating pizza and she told me she saw Austin with another girl." She was so confused and sad.

"What are you trying to say y/n?" She said not trying to cry.

"His cheating on you, and i don't think it's the first time." I said in a almost whisper. Tears started coming out of her eyes. It broke my heart to see her like this. I wanted to kill Austin but I couldn't. I hugged Camila for what felt like forever.

"Camila, if you need anything I'm here." I said putting my hand on top of hers.

"Y/n." She said quietly.

"Yes." I said kind of smiling at her.

"Can I stay with you? Me & lexa? Just for a few days Intill I can find an apartment myself. I don't want to stay with Austin." I nodded. I went to find lexa.

"Hey princess guess what." She looked at me happy.

"You & your mom are staying with me & Ralph for a few days." She jumped up & down.

"Yay!" I hugged her & went to her room to pack her clothes.