It's Her Fault! - MinecraftUniverse (Jason)

"Jason, you don't fucking understand! She sent me the threat first. She told me to kill myself so she could be with you!" I screamed at him. Once again, we were fighting about his ex-girlfriend, Samantha. (A/N: Just a random name, I have no clue if he's ever dated a Samantha.)

"Well, you didn't have to tell her that she was a slut!!" he yelled, his voice echoing through out the house.

"Hah, that's because she is one Jason! Look, ever since the haters rolled in after I started dating you, you told me to protect myself, so I am!" I shouted, slamming my hand on the table.

"Oh, so this is my fault?!" he asked.

"I didn't say that!" you screamed. You ran your hands through your hair anxiously and ran up to your room. "It's not your fault, it's hers." you muttered to yourself, you back against the door.

About an hour of silence, you heard the front door shut. 'Where the hell is he going?' you though to yourself and walked over to your window and watching him walk down the street and out of sight. You threw on a sweatshirt and some jeans and walked outside, going in the opposite direction. You needed some fresh air.

.: Jason :.

Jason looked at the flowers in the flower store, remembering your favourite flower when he spotted them.

Daisies.

He grabbed six of them and walked nervously to the counter.

"Will this be it sir?" the cashier asked, ringing up the flowers.

"Uh, can I get this?" Jason asked, pulling money out from his wallet, tucking the clunky leather away.

"Sure, that'll be $13.50." she smiled, taking the cash from his hands. She put the money away, grabbed his change and receipt and handed that to him, along with the flowers and card. "Would like a bag?" she asked.

"I'm fine." he said, shoving the money and receipt in his front pocket and taking the flowers, walking towards the door.

"Have a nice day!" the cashier shouted to him as he was halfway out the door, in which he lazily wave to her without turning around and heading straight home.

.: You :.

You had been walking around town for an hour now and were now on the porch. You opened the front door and didn't see Jason.

'Great.'

You walked back to your room to see daisy petals spread out on your bed, a card lying in the middle of it all. You curiously took the card and opened it, reading Jason's font.

'_______, I'm really sorry about earlier. It wasn't my fault, it was Samantha's. She's a bitch, I know. Anyway, I hope you really do forgive. Now, turn around. :)

-Jason'

You turned around to see Jason standing there with a daisy in his hands, looking as cute as ever.

"So do you?" he asked, holding out the flower. You stared at it for a second and had a small smile in your face as you looked back up at him.

"I could never stay mad at you." you said, walking closer to him and hugging him. He smiled and hugged back, kissing the top of your head.

He pulled away and looked down at you. "I'm glad that you forgive me, again I really am -"

You put your hand on the back of his neck, making him shut up.

"Shut the hell up and kiss me." you smirked and he followed your command.

"I love you _______." Jason whispered as he pulled away.

"I love you too Jason." you whispered back, "now, clean up those flower petals. I'm not sleeping on those." you smiled. He pecked you on the lips and went to work as you went to the kitchen to put the flower in water.

~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~

I hoped you like it, I enjoyed writing it.

This goes out to Gabby, who requested it! :) Hoped you liked it Gabby!

Damn, two imagines in one night.. Am I on a roll or what?!!?

Anyway, night!

xxSS