A Helpful Gesture - JeromeASF (Jerome)

Everyone has their own story.

And this...is mine, well, part of it.

It was a very important moment in my life, okay?

I sat on the city bus, Hollywood Undead blasting in my ears as I looked around at the people I was sitting with. A woman, looking about in her mid fourties, sitting across from me. She was fiddling with her fingers anxiously. For all I know, she could've just gotten out of a divorce or had a miscarriage. Then there was a boy next to her, about my age, scrolling through his phone, smiling. He could've just started dating the girl of his dreams. I don't know, that's their story.

"I am a lion, and I want to be free." Danny sang in my ears.

I don't want to be free, I need to be free. For me, for my fans, for my friends and for my family. Since my breakup with Sophia, Ive been down. I loved her. Honestly, after three years, I thought of proposing. But then, she just dumped me, saying she was getting bored of the same old thing..

I sighed and stood up, walking towards the door to get off at my stop. I walked into the nearest Tim Horton's (A/N BECAUSE THERE ARE OTHER COFFEE SHOPS BESIDES STARBUCKS!!), the music still playing.

"Do you see a lion when you look inside of me? Outside the window just to watch you as you sleep. Cause I am a lion born from things that cannot be."

When the smell of coffee hit my nose, my head perked up and that's when I saw her. The beautiful brunette handing an old man change to pay for the rest of his coffee and food. I smiled and stood behind her in line. The old man walked away and she took a step forward talking to the cashier.

"One small cup of coffee please, with one glazed donut." She said, putting her hands on the counter. I held back a giggle and stood next to her, leaning over the counter to see the cashier. Both the cashier and the girl next to me looked at me surprised. The lady behind the counter shrugged and put in the orders.

"$11.24." She said simply. I dug through my pocket and handed her a 20. She handed me the change and started to pour the coffees.

"You didn't have to do that." The girl next to me whispered.

I smiled and put my finger under her chin, looking her in the eyes. "But with a pretty girl like you, I had to." I heard the person behind us "awh" a bit. I chuckled a little, she blushed and took her drink and donut, walking to a nearby table. I grabbed mine and followed closely behind.

"I'm gonna get some cream and sugar for my coffee, need anything?" She asked, half sitting, half standing.

"Two sugars, and thank you." she gave a quick nod and walked away. I smiled to myself, thinking. I need this girl in my life, she too beautiful to be wasted. I fished out the pen in my pocket and pulled the napkin on which her donut laid on and scribbled my number on the edge.

"Real slick." I hear her voice behind me. Shit. She tossed the sugars at me and sat down in front of me. She turned the napkin around and read what I wrote, smiling.

I blushed a little. "Sorry about that, I was trying to get my pen to work." I smiled.

"Mhmm." She said, then laughed. She had such a beautiful laugh.

I chuckled and took off the lid of my coffee, opening it up, ripping the tops of my sugars and pouring them in.

"Shit." I heard her say harshly. "I'm sorry, ....."

"Jerome" I filled in for her.

"Cute." She smiled. "I'm sorry, but I'm gonna be late for class if I don't leave now." she scribbled something on her extra napkin and slid it across the table. "Thanks for earlier, it was nice talking to you." She shoved the napkin I wrote my number on in her pocket, rushing out the shop.

I looked down at the crinkled napkin in front of me. It read:

Call Me :)

xxx-xxx-xxxx

- _________

That was the day that changed my life. The day I met my best friend. My girlfriend. My wife. My soulmate.

That was the day I became happy again.

~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~

-Dedicated to MrsHwnt (Mikayla) she like my bestie on here :) Jikayla4lyfe-

Oh hai der. *scratches the back of my neck* Sure has been a while hasn't it. Uh, comment who you want next. I have a list of other requested ones, which needs to be updated, but here are your choices:

AntVenom

CaptainSparklez

Tobuscus

&, the highly requested, smut.

If you choose smut, comment on who I should do.

You can also request others if you don't really like the options. Because, I don't really like Toby tbh, after a while of watching him I feel that he let the fame take over and became a dick. that's just me.

ALRIGHTY! I'm done with this A/N.

Have a great new year!

Happy 2014!!

xxSS