.:: NaC : Part VII ::.

I AM SO

SO

SO

SO

SO

SO

SO

SO

SO

SO

SO

SO

SO

SO

SO

SO

SO

SO

SO

SO

SO

SO

SO

SO

SO

SO

SO

SO

SORRY!!!!

Summer came along and fucked up everything! Sleep schedule, Wattpad, and just ugh.

But I did not abandon you guys :)

Working on the Ian (Ssundee) Imagine currently :D

Here's a sneak peek:

I glanced at the clock, and smiled even more. "1 more minute and I get to see Mark." I giggled to Ian. Mark, oh lovely Mark Fischbach. He's not my boyfriend, but he's the man I've been crushing on for 2 years...you heard that right.. 2. Years. He groaned a little, and I hit his arm lightly.

"What do you have against him anyway?" I asked.

"I-I just don't like him, he's loud."

"That's it, that's all that bothers you about him?"

Ian shook his head up and down a little.

"I'm sure there's more to it." I said to him as the bell sounds to get the hell out of class.

;) Yep. A special appearance by the one..the only..Markiplier, whom of which I think I might do an imagine of! :) Yes, no?

Another thing, I always used to think votes were nothing, that I never needed to pay attention, but I realized when I opened Wattpad on my phone and saw that were almost at 700 votes on here, it blew my fucking mind. I realized that votes mean, you like what I'm putting out there, and that you want more..same with reads..

Speaking of which.. 50k...FIFTY FUCKING THOUSAND..last time I checked, I saw 34k I think.

You guys, are absolutely amazing. And almost 100 followers...

I'm speechless. Every single one of you love and support me <3

I'll be on my way now. :')

Stay slippery Recruits. I love you :)

xxSS