Fell For You - ImmortalHD (Aleks)

Eddie said he would help me learn piano, that he knows someone that would teach me, so I trusted him. His name is supposedly Aleks, I don't know, I've never met him.

The doorbell rang at 4, the time Eddie set us up to meet. I nervously opened the door to see the guy standing there, and I had to say that he was really cute. He looked me up and down as I invited him in side.

"What?" I asked nervously and looked down at my outfit.

"This is pretty creepy," he mumbled, "We're matching." he smiled and I looked at what he was wearing. A plain white v-neck t shirt, black skinny jeans with red Converse high-tops. I then looked down at what I was wearing and laughed to myself. I wore a white v-neck also, black skinnies, and my favourite shoes, red flats with white polka dots.

"Holy shit!" I chuckled. I looked back up at him and smiled. "Looks like I forgot to introduce myself to my twin, I'm ________." I held out my hand.

"Aleks." he said with an adoreable smile.

"Shall we get to work?" I asked gesturing to the piano.

"Yes, we shall." he chuckled, walking over to it.

"Before we start, do you want some water or anything to drink?" I asked whilst walking to the kitchen.

"Waters fine, thanks." he said, taking a spot on the piano bench and gently playing a song.

I got water for the both us and walked back to Aleks, handing him the glass. He gave a gentle smile and we went to work.

------------------------

"So if you play those chords in the right pattern and right timing, then your playing the Pokemon theme song!" Aleks laughed and played it.

I was laughing so much after I played it. "I seriously thought you were teaching me something else!" I laughed, hitting his arm playfully.

I felt a foot gently touch mine an figured it was Aleks'. I smiled to myself and played along. I gently brushed my foot against his and I felt him do it again.

"So, when did you start to play piano Aleks?" I asked turning to him and putting my hand on the bench.

He looked down at my hand and used two fingers to make it look like a person walking and gently put his hand on top of mine. "When I was 13. I got bullied from it, but I kinda liked it, so it was like a secret hobby to me." he smiled.

I blushed lightly and slowly intertwined our fingers while I talked, his cheeks turning a slight pink. "That's adorable, then again, you were thirteen, so I can understand that people didn't like it."

I pulled out my phone with my other hand and checked the time, 8:21. How'd time go by so fast?

"Are you hungry?" I asked him. He nodded his head no, checking his own phone.

"I have to get going." he said sadly, standing up, not letting go of my hand. I walked him to the door and we said our goodbyes.

"Oh, one more thing." he said, grabbing a on off I the table next to door an digging through his pockets and pulled out and gum wrapper. He scribbled something on it, handing me the pen, kissing me on the cheek and sliding the gum wrapper in my back pocket.

"Bye ______." Alek smiled, walking down to his car and driving off. I shut the door, putting back and checking my pocket, uncrinkling the wrapper and reading it.

'xxx-xxx-xxxx - Aleks

Call me, beautiful ;)'

~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~

Decided I'd do an Aleks one, you like?

Two things: 1. This is pretty short, sorry 2. I don't actually know if he actually plays piano, I just though the idea was cute :)

Hope you like, bye recruits!

(Fuck it, I'm calling you that :P)

xxSS