Part 1

image above: Andrea 

Andrea;

"Shut up DiCrapio." I purposefully call my best friend by his deeply hated nickname.

He scowls playfully and looks me in the eyes. 

"All I'm saying is that, he's a huge jerk and you deserve better." My two-day 'boyfriend' Jake has been all Leo talks about. He's always criticizing him, telling me I can do better.

But, I think it was about time I moved on from Leo.

I've had a crush on him, literally since we were 6, and I needed to move on because Leo will never be interested in me. We're just friends. 

"Ooh, you jealous?" I always tease him about us, even though he would never even think about it.

His cheeks turn crimson red and I laugh at him.

"No..." He mumbles lowly.

I pinch his cheeks and then his gorgeous dimples crease his cheeks again. 

"There's that smile I love." 

He continues smiling, until his face falls.

"What, you look like you saw a ghost."

"Let's go do something... Something crazy."

"Anything with you is pretty crazy."

"Awe, shut up. Seriously, come on." He grabs my hand and leads me to his car, even though there's no legal adult with us.

"You're nuts DiCrapio, absolutely nuts." I say as we drive down.

"You don't even have a GPS and you left your mobile at home stupid!" He smiles a cheeky smile and continues driving without an answer.

"You will literally be the death of me Leo. Literally." Again, no answer.

"Well I'm going to take a nap, so enjoy getting arrested." He laughs but still says no words. 

In a few minutes, I'm in a heavy sleep.

-- time pass brought to you by Leo :)--

"Andrea... Andrea, wake up." I'm shaked out of my sleep and I awake to a blonde haired boy with bright blue eyes. Leo's hair falls out from behind his ear, which makes him look even better.

"Alright, alright I'm up. Where are we?"

"Somewhere different."

"Yes, I can see that." He smiles. 

I take in my surroundings. A large green valley is ahead, full of all sorts of flowers. On the right side, I see a large tree house. It seems fairly new, and has a swing hanging off the largest branch.

"Where did you find this place?"

"The wind takes us places we never would have seen on our own..."

I love Leo, but sometimes he can be that weird teenager who always quotes random authors at random times, but that's why I love him so much.

"Honestly, how?"

"I just drove straight." I snort at his stupidity.

"As long as you get me home safe, it doesn't matter."

"I always will." He smiles and I smile back.

"Now, come on!" He runs like a little boy runs towards a puppy, and I follow him to the swing.

"Push mee!" He whines as he sits on the wooden swing.

I push him gently and he rises higher.

After 5 minutes, he stops himself and turns around to look at me.

"I love you, Andrea."

Though, he will never mean it how I want him to.

"I love you too Leo."

__________________

Ho!

and that my friends, was the first chapter of Blondie :)

tell me your thoughts, hopes, and dreams and hopefully you liked it!