Part 9

Andrea;

If the blush on my cheeks wasn't a big enough sign, maybe the shaking of my hands send Leo a hint.

I was totally and undeniably in love with him.

It was something that I couldn't get out of and I struggled pulling away from his soft lips.

His lips were one of the softest things I could've imagined, and they were sweet and I loved every bit of our kiss.

He pulled away and smiled at me. He pushed a hair behind my ear before speaking again.

"I should get going now. It's late, you need your rest Princess."

Princess is a nice thing to be called. It makes you feel special and wanted.

"Please tell me you're not leaving, not now. It's pouring, you could freeze to death!" I over exaggerate every word so that he doesn't leave. Having him here makes me happy.

"Aw, you want me to stay! Just admit it, Andrea! Ya love me!"

"No way, boys have cooties! Don't be stupid."

He laughs and lays down next to me. His arm wraps around my waist and pulls me into him. His lips linger on my cheek and he leaves me small pecks.

"Is it weird if I tell you I love you? I love you." He whispers.

"Is it weird if I love you back? I love you back."

He hugs be tightly, like he doesn't want to let go.

I turn off my lamp and turn my back to Leo, though he doesn't like it.

"Leo," I whine. "I'm tired!"

He turns me to face him and he kisses me for the second time.

"I just want you to be mine, and I can't sleep until that happens. That's on you, princess." He teases.

I kiss his cheek and then turn myself around again.

"Just dream about it or something. You're cutting into my beauty sleep, DiCrapio."

He turns me over again and smiles.

"I do that already. I need something real now." He says before he kisses me once more.