Part 10

Andrea;

I fell asleep after his last words. It was a deep peaceful sleep, that was interrupted by a terrible noise. Leo's snores.

I smacked him on the chest to get him to stop, which only made him pull me closer to him and mumble something inaudible before snoring again.

After a while, I got used to them and somewhat enjoyed them.

I felt his chest rise and fall on my back, his sleep just as deep as mine was.

I fell asleep again after that, and woke up rested and not as cranky as I might've been any other day.

Leo was still asleep when the bright light shone into my eyes, so I carefully up and walked to my bathroom to take a shower and get ready.

I washed my hair thinking about what went down yesterday.

1. I still hadn't broken up with Jake.

2. Being in love with Leo felt amazing.

3. I was hungry.

Once I finished, I put on a pair of leggings, a white cami, and a gray zip up sweater. I put on a pair of fuzzy socks because it was super cold.

I walked back out and Leo was awake, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"Good morning beautiful..." He mumbled, his raspy voice filling the air.

"Good afternoon, you mean? I'm going to go make some breakfast." I kissed him on the forehead before heading downstairs to make breakfast.

I turn on the oven before feeling a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"I love you, so much..." Leo said.

"I love you too..." I replied.

He kisses my cheek and then sat at the table.

He cleared his throat and began speaking.

"Did you break up with him?" He said.

"Um, what?"

"Did you break up with him?"

"Uh, Leo I just got up."

"Oh, I just thought it would be a priority..." He said, obviously hurt.

I pulled the pancakes off of the pan and onto a plate, and brought them to the table.

I approached Leo with a pouty face.

"Aw, is baby Leo sad?"

"Shut up, Andrea."

"Hey! That's no way to talk like to a princess..."

His face lightens up and he stands up.

"Well, some princesses have manners, what happened to you?"

"Ah! I am a special princess who gets her way and right now, I order you to kiss me." I smile.

He walks over to me and cups my face. He then places his lips on mine, making my heart explode with emotions.

"I knew it, Kara! I told you they were going to date sooner or later."

"Oh, John. I just thought both of them were too scared to ever admit it!"

My parents stand at the doorway talking like we couldn't hear. I kiss my mom and dad and join in on their laughing.

"I love you guys..."

"We love you too. And to be honest, Leo really is the only guy I approve of..." My father replies.

I completely agree.