Part 2

Andrea; 

School pictures.

The worst day known to mankind, and of course, Leo always made it worse. 

He would always make silly faces, or say stupid things, and I would always end up looking like an idiot with a goofy smile. Thanks to Leo.

This was the year I could get him back, he went before me for the first time.

"Ah, school pictures. My favorite day of the year." Leo sighs.

"Leo, I thought your favorite day of the year was Christmas?"

"Well yeah, duh, but still... You ready for the worst picture you've ever taken in the past eleven years?"

"You'd be surprised." Which, he surely will be.

Once we get inside the school building, Jake approaches me with a rose.

"For my lovely lady..." Jake hands me the rose and smiles. Leo snorts in the background, but I lightly smack his arm to make him stop.

"Awe, thanks. You didn't have to do this." Jake smiles and walks away to join his friends.

"Some boyfriend you got there, An. A rose? He must've spent millions." Leo says sarcastically.

I scoff. "Please, what's the most expensive gift you've ever given a girl?"

"Well, I don't know. But all I'm saying, is that if I was your boyfriend, I would've gotten you a whole bouquet of roses."

"Would you really? What else?" I challenge.

"Well then, I would take you to your favorite place ever, which I reckon Jake doesn't even know, the ice cream place on the corner, and order your favorite. Chocolate chip cookie dough, by the way. Then I would set up a projector in the tree house we saw last weekend, and play your favorite movie. The Jungle Book. And then, I would romantically bring you home, kiss you on your cheek, and then watch as you closed the door to hide your blush." He suddenly gets very serious.

"That's what I would do." He says, and then walks away from me, leaving me stunned and in the middle of the hallway.

"I, uh, okay..." I say to myself, since he was already gone. 

I walk myself to my first class, which I share with Leo.

I sit in my normal seat, but the seat where Leo usually sits is vacant.

A few moments later he comes and sits next to me without a word.

"Hey, you okay?"

"Fine, thanks." He replies bluntly. 

I sigh with frustration and try to pay attention to the boring teacher in front of the room.

After first period, my whole grade is called to the gym to take pictures. This is my chance to get revenge.

The list states that Leo goes third, and I go fifth. I smile.

"Leonardo DiCaprio?" He's called by the photographer and I run up to the balcony of the gym. There, I begin my plan.

"Leo!" I call.

He looks up at me and I start dancing really stupidly. 

(video = basically what she was doing)

He begins to laugh and I hear the camera click. 

(image = final picture even though he obviously still looks hot)

"Andrea! You're not going to get away with this!!"

He runs out of the station and towards me. He picks me up by my waist and throws me over his shoulder. He then spins me around and makes me laugh so hard.

"Leo, haha, Leo s-stop!" He starts to tickle me and I can't breathe.

"Never!" He yells. 

He continues to tickle me until our faces are so close, that I can feel his breath.

I look into his eyes, but know that he wouldn't have any reason to kiss me, so I just smile. 

He doesn't move, and I begin to worry.

"Leo... Leo are you okay?"

He shakes his head and wakes up out of whatever that was and smiles.

"Sorry, you're just so damn beautiful." He winks at me and then walks away from me, leaving me in awe that my lifelong crush just winked at me. And called me beautiful.

Thus, completing his plan of ruining my school picture, when I was found lost in my thoughts when the  camera clicked. 

Thanks to Leo, my junior year picture was ruined. And so was my heart.