Part 11

Leo;

I left Andrea's house late that night, we spent the whole day together.

I can't believe how lucky I am to finally have the girl of my dreams. She's all I ever wanted and now that I have her, I don't know what I'd do without her.

I get into my car, the clock reading 11:05. I sigh, and start the car and start driving away.

3rd Person:

Leo pulls out of the driveway and Andrea watched from her bedroom window, wishing he didn't have to leave. Still in her sight, Leo drives down to the stop sign, and looks both ways. If only he had kept looking for a second longer. Then his life wouldn't have been endangered.

And almost ended.

*a week later*

Andrea;

"No, no, no, no, no..." I pace around myself waiting for Leo's test results. He's been in a coma for a week, no sign of him waking up yet. They have to decide whether they will pull the plug or keep him on life control.

"Please please please please please..." I pray that Leo will be alright.

I miss talking to him everyday. I miss teasing him about him crushing on me, I miss making him jealous around other guys. I miss cuddling with him late at night with buckets of ice cream. I miss my best friend, and my lover.

I know it's only been a week, but during the whole time I've known him, me and Leo haven't spent longer than two days apart.

The doctor doesn't look so pleased about whatever need he has.

"He's unconscious as you know, but if you'd like to see him, go ahead."

{no it's not gonna be like omg she talked and he heard and woke up and was cool}

His blonde hair was brushed and neat, but couldn't keep me from staring at the wounds. They were so deep, and they didn't look like they were getting any better.

"Hey... Leo." I took a second to glance at the cameras.

"Wow, they must think I'm crazy." I imagined him smiling, his deep dimples creasing his cheeks, his blue eyes twinkling.

Then he would gently kiss my cheek and squeeze me in a hug.

"It's been a long week without you... um awake and stuff. I've had nothing but pity stares in the hallways."

My eyes start to get glassy.

"I, uh, I broke up with Jake. He didn't take it so well, but you're worth it."

I sniff.

"You're worth a lot, Leo. Um, this past week has been really hard on all of us but I know that I've suffered the most. Maybe not as much as your mom and dad, but I've never cried so much in my life.

"I've always wondered what my life would be like without you and I hope I never have to see again. It's a terrible thing. I haven't laughed in a long time, no one has. At least not around me..."

A tear slips out of my eye, and I tighten my ponytail.

"I, um.. I should be leaving soon. I, um, I love you Leo. I'll tell you again when you can hear me, but I really do love you. I love everything about you."

In the unrealistic love stories, the man would suddenly wake up as the girl leaves and call her name. She'll turn around and run to him, embracing him.

That's not how this story ends,