Part 19

andrea;

"Are we ready for what comes next, princess?"

I was sure as anything about this. More than ready.

He gently kissed me with his amazing soft lips and pulled my head closer to his. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepens the kiss even more.

I missed this so much. I can't remember the last time we kissed, I didn't know it would be the last time.

Ever since the kid napping, I kind of put up a wall between Leo and I. I was scared of getting hurt again.

I knew Leo too well. He's scared of getting hurt. Leo's a sensitive little guy, his heart is made of fragile glass. He needs someone tough like me to help him :).

He separates his lips from me and I frown.

"Hey, you took away my happiness!" I pouted.

He laughs at me, like I'm the most adorable 5 year old he's ever seen.

"Andrea... I love you so damn much. And I never ever want to be apart from you. You are like the other half of me, princess. Without you I'm nothing. Without you... I don't know what to do with myself. I never ever want to know how that feels again baby.."

Tears cloud his baby blue eyes, but my non-sympathetic self begins to chuckle.

"You're so soft. Shut up and kiss me, lover boy."

He smiles but doesn't kiss me. He leans in close and brushes his soft nose against mine. I can feel each one of his breaths.

"One day.. we're gonna get out of here. And I'm going to make you my wife."

He smirks before kissing me deeply and softly again. My stomach erupts into a million butterflies and blush fills my cheeks.

This boy has me wrapped completely around his finger, and there's nothing I can do about it.

After an amazing weekend, I came to the reality that I still had to go back to school. Fml.

I threw on a pair of ripped jeans and a red cropped band shirt and some white converse.

I left my curly blonde hair natural in a high ponytail, leaving out those annoying baby hairs that Leo loves.

I run downstairs, and I'm greeted by my mom... but not my dad.

"Mom? Where's dad?"

I can tell by her tear stained eyes and the mascara running down her face that something happened.

"I-I wanted to, I wanted to tell you. I just.. you were so happy An.. I'm really really sorry baby..." She cries.

"Mom, what happened?" My heart starts to beat faster and faster.

"Last night... your father, he um.. he got into a serious car accident."

"He..he what?"

HI GUYS IMG I MISSED WRITING THIS SOOOOOSOSOOOOO MUCH OMG IT FEELS SO GOOD!!

Like and comment 😊😊❤