Part 7

Andrea;

"Ah! Leo, what the hell are you doing? You're soaked!"

He gives me a crooked smile.

"Anything for you..."

I smile at him and shake my head.

"Here, dry off." I hand him a dry towel so that he could dry off.

He peels off his damp shirt to reveal his sharp abs, and I couldn't help but stare.

"You like what you see princess?"

"Agh, shut up." I reply. He's such a flirt, that idiot.

He wraps the towel around himself and sits down on my bed.

"So... Why'd you call?"

Crap... I guess I kinda forgot to come up with an excuse.
"Oh.. I just um, wanted to um... Talk about Jake!"

He smiles,"Really? You sure? I thought you didn't believe me?"

"Listen, DiCaprio. If I told you that your girl was cheating on you with someone else would you want to believe?"

"Well, A, the girl I want is currently taken. B, it's not like you like Jake anyways, remember?"

She's taken? NEED INFO.

"Mm. She's taken? Tell me more..." I begin to investigate.

"She's amazing, man. (quotes from Aladdin :) ) She's smart, she's fun and..."

"Pretty?"

"Beautiful! She's got these eyes that just.. And this hair, wow... And her smile, ahh..."

He sounds so in love, it's terrible. Whoever this girl is, she is so lucky that such an amazing guy wants her. God knows if Leo wanted me, Jake would be out of the picture in a snap.

(*Melanie making snapping noises* WHY ISN'T HE GONE ANDREA)

"Hmmm. Gotta check this girl out, see if she's good enough for my son." I giggle.

"Oh, wow, and did I mention her laugh? It's the most beautiful thing I've ever heard..." I laugh again.

"Oh! There it is again! It's like, I can hear it in my head..."

I laugh at the silly lovesick boy again before realizing what's going on.

"Leo..."

"Ah, like I said. She's taken. I let the wrong guy take her out of my hands, and I feel really bad about it."

He's so sweet.

"And it would make me really happy if she called him and broke up with him, so that I could finally have my chance at a happy life with her. She's amazing, you know. I mean, of course you know."

"What are you saying?"

"You get to look at her in the mirror all the time..."

My heart drops to the bottom of my floor, almost literally.

In a good way I guess, this is what I've always wanted, right?

I've always loved Leo, and wanted him to see how much I did, and he finally did.

The only, a small small small one of course, problem is that if we don't work out, my favorite friendship by far would be ruined. Permanently. I've read stories, multiple, about how the besties date and then break up and then drift apart, and then meet in the future, but that's really not how it goes down.

If we end, we end for good.

"I do?" I ask wearily.

He smiles a huge smile.

"You know it, princess."