Part 20

Andrea;

My head started to spin and I felt sick to my stomach.

"Is he... alive?"

"Honey.."

"How could you not have told me this?! Do you not understand how important he was to me?! He was my father!" I yelled, tears streaming down my face. My face was burning up in anger, while my heart was breaking in pain.

I grabbed a jacket and my phone and ran out of the house and into my car.

I don't know where I was driving, but I was getting out of here.

*next hour*

I pulled into his driveway, the only place I felt save.

I sat in my car for at least 45 minutes crying before forcing myself to go to Leo's.

I knock on his door, tears and all.

He opens the door and steps outside.

"Hey baby, now isn't really the time I- What's wrong?!"

"It's fine... I, if your busy, I can just go to Holden's or something.. I just, um, need to get away. I'm sorry for bothering-"

"No, no, no, come in princess. What happened? Did something happen with your parents?"

"My.. My dad. He got into a really bad accident, he didn't make it... and my mom waited to tell me until today."

His eyes sadden and he embraces me. He rubs my head and kissed my cheek multiple times.

"I'm so sorry princess... You can stay here if you need. The only reason I said it wasn't a good time, my older brother just came home drunk.. but it's okay. Come in."

He takes my hand and leads me to his guest room.

"I have to go handle some things.. Will you be okay here baby? I'll be back in a few minutes I just-"

"Yea, of course, I'll be fine." I lied. He kissed my forehead and gave me a small smile as he walked out.

Tears welled in my eyes, threatening to fall out like a waterfall. I can't believe she waited to tell me that the only man in my life who would never hurt me had died. How was she taking this so easily?

The thing I need most isn't here.. All I want is for him to just come here, and lay with me, telling me everything is going to be okay.

"Princess?" I looked up again at Leo, surprised he was back so soon.

"Yes?" I replied sadly.

"I love you. Ok?" He came and sat next to me.

"I love you more. I think maybe I should.. uh, go?" I tried. I didn't want to be a burden to him, especially if he had stuff going on.

"No, baby stay. Don't leave." He insisted, holding my hand to his chest.

"You're busy Leo."

"Never too busy for you, Andrea. Stay with me." His eyes sparkled. The gorgeous blue captivated me.

"I-uh, okay fine."

He smiled a happy smile. He continued staring into my eyes.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?"

I rolled my eyes in reply.

He ran his hand across my cheek, leaving it to rest and the bottom of my jaw. His other hand held my hand, continuously rubbing circles above my palm.

"You're the best thing that's ever happened to me, Andrea. I love you more than I've loved anything in my life." He leaned in closer. "I'm not sure of many things, but I am sure of this. I'm going to marry you."

And with that, he closed the space between our lips. His smooth lips moved in sync with mine, and I melted inside his arms. He made everything better.

______________________

let me just say.. IM SO SORRY

idk why i haven't updated in 2380492834 million years but i sincerely apologize! i'll try updating more often guys.. 

but anyways

follow my insta

melaniemmedina

:) i'm almost at 1k :)