Part 14

Andrea;

I hear footsteps coming back up the stairs that lead into my room and I shut Leo's phone off. Not to mention this was about 25 minutes after he said he'd be right back.

He opens the door, and if I hadn't seen his phone I would have made nothing of his noticeable messy hair.

"Hey baby." He smiles weakly. He walks over to the bed and collapses.

"I think I'm gonna take a nap."

I stand up and walk over to my window.

"Is that alright princess?"

I take a breath before speaking.

"I want you to leave."

**time skip: next day**

My sleep wasn't heavy, actually there wasn't any sleep at all. I just laid awake staring at the white ceiling.

Deep down I knew Leo wasn't 'trustworthy.' As a friend, sure, but he'd always been a liar.

But you know what? I don't care. I'm better than that and I deserve way better than that two timing jerk.

I shut down my phone since the calls from Leo were getting annoying and I didn't feel like answering obviously. But I was proactive and decided to get ready for the upcoming prom, with my good friend.

Leah.

Ha just kidding I slapped that hoe harder than she's ever been slapped before. And then I trashed her car, and toilet papered her house, and egged her Windows.

Hell yeah I went all out, what were you expecting?

School the next week was interesting. I had to find a new group of friends, which took a while. Eventually I found this guy named Holden. He was super cool and a really nice guy. We had a lot of classes together, and I spent all of my time with him.

Of course, the seats weren't changed and I was forced to endure long hours of Leo staring into the side of my face, since I would never look back at him.

I would just stare ahead, or glance down at my book and actually learn something for once. We were partnered up a few times, but I dodged that bullet real quick:

"Leonardo and Andrea."

Snorts were heard coming from the class, since they didn't know what had actually had happened.

"Shut the hell up." I would tell them, before earning a warning glare from the teacher.

I walked up to the teacher with a small smile and began to batt my eyelashes.

"See Sir, Professor Sir, I was hoping I could do this assignment alone? It's really simple and I'm a straight A student, and I don't think I need his help..." I would say, loud enough for the whole class to hear.

Out of the corner of my eye, I would see him sink into his chair in embarrassment, and my hear would sting. But then again, I don't care.

"Oooooohhhh roasted!" The class would yell. Professor would let me work alone, and I would smirk my way back to my chair.

It worked for a while, until Leo refused to take it.

•••••••hahhaaaa this comes next chapter••••••••