Part 6

New COWRITER for this book! @kawaii_virgo03 YAYYY

Leo;

Today was a pretty normal day, if finding your best friend's/crush's boyfriend making out with the most popular cheerleader in school counts as a normal thing.

I didn't expect it, since Jake seemed so hung up on Andrea. But technically it's good news for me. I mean, I kinda have been in love with Andrea since I was 6 years old. She's just so... I don't know, but I do know that Jake isn't right for her.

I wasn't sure if I should tell her or not, but I decided to go with my gut. That was the worst idea I've ever had. I'm pretty sure Andrea hates me right now.

Andrea:

I was just walking down the hall, and Leo, the biggest idiot in the world, decided to come up with the worst lie I've ever heard. I understand he doesn't like my boyfriend, but he doesn't have to come up with extravagant stories (fake, may I add) about him! Sure I might not really like him, and sure I may have a slight crush on Leo, but Jake is a good guy. He wouldn't cheat on me with Brianna, right? He wouldn't hurt me. At least I think.

I guess there's always that feeling that he may have cheated on me, but it's just my teenage hormones. Always overthinking things.

Jake (surprise!):

No regrets, it's just high school. It's not like anyone saw, well, not anyone important at least.

That DiCaprio kid will never get enough guts to ever tell her, and even if he does, she won't believe him. She thinks that I'm just 'Jake the preppy kid' or 'Jake the goody jock.' Obviously it's not true. Plus, I'm just using Andrea for popularity. People like her, and when a jock gets a girlfriend, everyone ends up wanting to date the jock (A.K.A. me). And Brianna is hot, unlike Andrea. Andrea is just... cute. I'm not into her.

The best part is, DiCrapio is head over heels for Andrea. She would never go for someone like him, he's too... Preppy. Ironic, I know. He may be good looking and nice and charming, but he's no match for me.

Andrea;

He didn't cheat on me.

It's gonna take way longer to finally convince myself that he wasn't cheating on me. It's not weird to just think about it, right?

I hope not.

A part of me feels bad for being rude to Leo, but he can't just assume that it was Jake. It could've been her boyfriend Devon...

Not that they look alike...

I go with my gut and call Leo... Even though I really didn't want to, I felt like if I talk to him I'll feel a lot better.

I pick up the phone and dial his number.

"Leo?"

"Yeah?" He sounded sad, and I feel even more guilty.

"Can you, um, come over please? I need you..."

He hangs up the phone, and I secretly wish he hadn't. The more I talk to him, the easier it is to ignore the fact the Jake may have cheated on me. But, I know that he'll be here-

"An?" I look over to the door, and there he stands. Dr