Part 18

Leo;

"No, she's gone."

The words rang through my head as I sped through the local traffic.

I kept my phone nearby, calling Andrea every five seconds.

After about twenty minutes of her phone going straight to voicemail, I called the police and informed them about the missing girl. My missing girl.

I drove around, not really knowing where I was going or who I was looking for. All I knew was that I needed to find Andrea.

That's when I saw her.

She was in a white van, banging on the Windows. They were tinted a dark color, so anyone who didn't know her, wouldn't have seen her.

Luckily, I knew her too well and immediately saw her blonde hair, now messy from struggling. I followed the car into a driveway, but parked a little farther away.

I climbed out of the car and pushed the hair out of my eyes.

I saw two men carry her into a dark house, but Andrea wasn't being cooperative. One of them pulled out a gun and held it to her head. She immediately stopped moving.

third person;

Leo couldn't hold still any longer. Once he saw a gun pinned on his only love's head, he flew to her. Of course he was unarmed, and maybe the wasn't the best decision...

It was a good thing he called the police, or they wouldn't have been in time to save both of their lives.

There was blood, and screaming, but I'll spare you all the gory details and give you the medical ones.

Andrea had broken an arm, a rib, and was severely bruised. The predators wanted to use her, and without her being willing to be used, they had to beat her down.

Leo was stabbed in the side, but not deep enough for him to die from blood loss. He was unconscious and lying on the floor when the police found the two. The kidnappers had gotten away.

Andrea;

that day

I gasped.

Where am I?!

"Hello?"

No answer.

"Hello?!" The white walled room I was in, didn't make me feel comfortable.

"Leo?!" A doctor walked in on cue, with a sad look on his face.

"Hello, Andrea. You don't remember anything, do you?"

"No..."

"I'm Doctor Traynor, you were just rescued by a man named Leonardo DiCaprio-"

"Is he okay?!"

"He will be, after he's had the right care."

"Good..."

"As I was saying, you were rescued from two kidnappers who seemed to have wanted to use you for unknown reasons, but they didn't do it very nicely. You have a broken arm, as you can see, and broken rib, which will heal as soon as possible, and you will be pretty bruised for a while."

"How is Leo?"

"You seem to care about him very much. I'm sorry to inform you that he's unconscious at the moment. We aren't sure if it's another coma, or when he will wake up. He was stabbed in his side, but we have him on the right meds to help with blood loss."

time skip so the sadness can be over ya'll

Andrea;

It's been about two months since prom...

Leo and I aren't officially together, though things have sort of gone back to normal.

I can tell he's waiting for me to tell him I'm ready to be with him again, but I don't know when I'll be able to say that.

I sat on my couch, with Leo by my side, as we watched a movie and ate pizza. It felt as if nothing had ever happened, especially since neither of us remembered a single event from prom night. Except the amazing kisses we shared.

I sat close to Leo, my head in his chest. I could hear his heart beating. Quicker, every time I moved.

His hands held mine, and even though we weren't together, it felt natural.

We were watching a classic love movie. And the sadder it got, the closer I moved into Leo.

(omg if you listen to All of the Stars by Ed Sheeran while reading this you might cry)

Leo;

I looked down at Andrea. She's still the only thing I want. The only thing I need. I run my hands through her loose blonde hair. It sends chills through her back and she smiles.

I move my hand to her cheek and rub my thumb up and down. I feel the blood flow rush to her cheeks and they start to heat up.

She turns her head towards me and smiles. My eyes meet hers, until I look down at her lips.

All I want to do is kiss them.

Her hand grabs my other hand, while the other stays on her cheek. Her eyes are locked into mine.

I lean in a little closer, so that I can feel her light breaths on my lips.

"Are we ready for what comes next, Princess?"

(s/o if you remember this)

She sends me a small smile and nods. And with that, I connect our lips.