Part 17

enjoy this sexy picture of the most gorgeous man on Earth :)))))

Andrea; 

Once we started driving, the awkwardness had regained it's dominance and the ride was silent. He held onto my hand dangerously as we cruised down the streets of our hometown. 

Music quietly played in the background, playing a nice love song that made my cheeks flush. It was the song I listened to when I first knew I was in love with Leo. 

His hand continued to squeeze mine, as if he was scared that I was going to disappear.

We arrived at the house and I was so tempted to tell him to come in, so that we could go back to normal. But I didn't, and I could tell that he was hurt by it..

I just couldn't allow myself to immediately forgive the guy who had just broke my heart. He knew that I was saving myself, and he couldn't respect me enough to stay and wait until we were married. 

It shows how much he valued our relationship. Not enough. 

I opened the car door, after leaving him with a kiss on the cheek. The feel of his skin lingered on my lips and I wished that I didn't have to leave.  I walked to the door, and looked back at Leo. 

I opened my front door and entered, and then closed it behind me. 

I open my eyes after taking a breath, but I wasn't relaxed for long. 

A clothed hand clamped my mouth shut, and another wrapped a blindfold around my eyes. 

Leo;

All I really wanted to do was kiss her. Again, for the fourth time today, all of my wishes would come true. 

I wanted her to invite me to stay, to want me to cuddle with her, and stay up until sunrise. 

I drove away, and ignore my phone ringing. 

Once I got home, I looked at my phone. 5 missed calls from Andrea, and 2 from her parents. 

I called Andrea first, but it went straight to voicemail. I then called her parents, her mom answered first. 

"Hello, Leo?" She sounded as if she had been crying. 

"Hi, what's wrong? Is everything okay?"

"Are you with Andrea?"

"No, I dropped her off about an hour ago... Why, is she okay?"

"No," she cried. "She's gone."

-------

that was a really short crappy update but i think ima update again tonight so stay tuned loves :)))))))))