Blood (Chapter 3)

Hello, loves! Thank you for over 100 views on this! (and all of the votes and nice comments! ^-^) You guys are so friggin awesome!! Anyway, sorry, this is a little bit of a shorter chapter (not by much though) but I know a lot of you were waiting for it, so here you go! I hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~

"What the fuck do you mean they got Eren?!" Mikasa lifted Jean by the collar, rage turning her obsidian eyes a red-brown color.

"I-I!" He couldn't respond.

"Whose blood is this?" she demanded.

"Mine! B-But mostly Eren's!" he gasped as Mikasa dropped him. She gripped her head in shock and despair.

Reiner stomped over. "Jean, get your ass up. We're getting Mikasa's boyfriend back."

Jean shot him a jealous look, but hauled himself to his feet. Ymir smirked and cracked her knuckles, but Krista smacked her hand gently.

"Reiner, I don't think we should go in full-force." Armin's voice broke in. "I think we need a plan. Maybe they want a ransom or something, I don't know. Maybe there's some other way we can get him back... you know, without fighting."

The big broad-shouldered leader turned to him. "Nah. We need to get him before Mikasa has a stroke. Besides... A little violence never hurt nobody."

"But where would they take him?" Bertolt butt in.

Reiner glanced at him. "We need to talk to someone who knows the East Gang up close and personal..."

Bertolt read his expression. "You mean...?"

"That's right. Your girlfriend."

Mikasa growled, stomping off to find the specific person, someone who probably knew a little too much about Eren. She needed to speak to Annie. She needed to speak to her before anyone else.

Annie seemed to conveniently disappear after Eren was kidnapped. But she could tell she wouldn't go running off with the "East Gang," making it obvious she was the kidnapper. Though she was extremely jealous, and showed hate towards Annie, she had to find her.

Leaned up against a back wall, Annie was there. She had her arms crossed, and her normally expressionless face seemed to show hints of uneasiness.

Mikasa breathed deeply, and finally pressed: "Where did they take him?"

"How am I supposed to know?" she shrugged, sighing.

"Apparently, you were part of this East Gang."

Annie stared at her coldly, "So you think I'd know? I left them months ago."

"A few months isn't that long." Mikasa muttered.

"It feels pretty long."

"Look." She hissed, "Enough of your bullshit. Apparently, you were..." she fumbled for the words in disgust, "Eren's girlfriend before me. You would know him more than anyone. Now tell me where he is, before I make you." She threatened.

Annie only laughed, and then gave her another cold glare. "Look, girly." She spat, "You're brand new here. You've only been Eren's petty girlfriend for less than 24 hours, I presume? What makes you think all of a sudden you own him? If anything, I should own him."

This enraged Mikasa to no limit. "You took him for granted, something I vow to never do. Eren's too good to me for me to take advantage of him."

"Again, you've known him for less than 24 freaking hours." She growled.