(A/N) Upcoming Updates, SUMMER! :D, and Thanks!

Hello, loves!

I'm SO SO sorry for not updating, but I explained the reasons why in my last A/N (or last chapter, if you will) why I was tardy for updates. The chapter might be taken down soon due to sensitive topics about my personal life, and because I don't want any personal negativity on my WattPad or story whatsoever. So I might take it down, I don't know. 

But anyway! So, my school ended literally 2 hours ago (went out for pizza with my squad and walked home, so it took me a while to get home to my laptop) and now, I'm free! High school is coming up fast and I CANNOT WAIT! Middle school, more importantly 8th grade, was one of the hardest and worst years of my life. But now, it's officially over and I'm home and free for the next two months! I'm so freaking happy! 

But yeah the first thing I did was run to my computer to update WattPad. I had decided to just finish out the year before I did anymore updates or wrote anything so that I could just focus on finishing out the year with strong grades. I already miss all my friends and thinking of my old teachers in that shit stain of a middle school (lol) makes my head spin. It's so hard to think that I cannot call them my teachers anymore, and I can't call the middle school MY school. I can't believe I can finally say I'm in high school!

But I've checked WattPad constantly even though I haven't been updating and holy shit, the support for me and my writing is INSANE. I never thought I'd make it this far with such a dumb little story idea I had while I was out on a walk one day. I believe right now we're at 2.1k reads and that's AWESOME! Thank you so much for all of the support I've been getting, even though I've been so inexcusably inactive! Man, I haven't even opened my document since the last chapter! I can't wait to start updating!

That's about all I have to say for now, but definitely tune in for the next chapters! They'll be coming your way very soon! Now that I have time, I will definitely be updating way more and way quicker than I used to during the school year. 

Do me a solid and just leave a quick vote and/or comment on this Author's Note to let me know that you're still here and you want updates ASAP! It'd be much appreciated!

Peace out, loves! Stay awesome!

~Admin <3