A/N 2 (IMPORTANT MESSAGE)

Hello, loves! Sorry to annoy you with another Author's Note, but I wanted to let you all know (or at least the people that continue to read A Little Violence Never Hurt Nobody) that I'm going to be writing one-shots, drabbles, and more Eremika stories! If you check my account every so often, you never know, there might just be another story up, whether it's a one-shot to a long story or even just to a little drabble. 

I hope you're all excited! ('Cause I know I am!) 

So here's a question you might (I dunno, maybe, I can't read your mind) be thinking: "ARE YOU ENDING A LITTLE VIOLENCE NEVER HURT NOBODY?????!1!!!1!"

NOPE! This will be continued (for a long time, hopefully!) and I just made this note so you all know to maybe (if you want to, I won't force you :P) check my account (or follow, 'cause, y'know, that'd be kind of nice. But again, not forcing y'all ;P) because there will be more fanfics coming, not just this one!

Also, another important thing. Please comment what types of Eremika 'fics you want to see me write! (I don't know if I'll do smut, maybe sometime in the future, but not now) Comment ideas or parts to stories you want to see me write in another fan fiction. Also, I'd appreciate reviews in the comments, telling me what you think of the story, of my writing, anything! It'll help me in the long run, and it'll help you, so then I can give you better fanfics with YOUR recommendations. Thanks! :D

I'll see you all in the next chapter, or in the next fanfic. Who knows? ;)

Love you all!! <3

-Admin