A/N (New Story Delay, Birthday!)

Hi, everyone!

So, my birthday was yesterday (the 13th), and I had a great birthday! Thank you so much to all of those birthday messages in comments and inbox messages! You guys are amazing!

Now, there is a little bit of bad news. So, I told you all that there's a new story coming out, and there is! But, it's not nearly done. Like, I have SO MANY IDEAS for this story that I'm only a few chapters into it. That's one reason why, and the other reason is I'm so FREAKING BUSY! It's crazy! So, with the new school year (tests, homework, high school stuff XD) and marching band three times a week after school, it's really hard to write. But any chance I get, I write as much as I can. 

I'm about 7 chapters into it, and I'm really proud of it. I plan on making it much longer, full of detail, drama, romance, and all that good stuff! I'm trying to make it as best and fluffy as I can, because I want to make this "present" for you guys, not for me. I'm working as much and hard as I can and I promise it will be out ASAP.

That's all I had to say, I just wanted to let you guys know that. Thank you again for all the lovely birthday messages! Love you guys!

~Admin