Your Suprise

"Here are the Avengers." says Steve.

"Guys, this is Y/n. Y/n, the Avengers." They wave and smile at you. You do the same, but inside, your screaming and freaking out. You thought you would never get to see them. You actually thought they were fake. Made up. But no. They were real.

"Steve, what's the surprise?" You ask. Teddy is looking at you. His tail wagging like crazy. He knew the surprise and you didn't......

"Oh, I wouldn't forget my old buddy, Bucky Barnes." Bucky waves and his smile warms your heart.

"Make yourself at home. I believe you'll stay for awhile." Nodding your head, you pick up Teddy and go into the next room with an empty bed. Looking around, you find that someone else is in the room with you. You so hope it's not Bruce because you don't want to be stuck in his madness when he gets angry. You hope it's Nat 'cause she's a girl like you. But then again you want Steve or Bucky because they're your favorite.

"Y/n?"

"Yes? What is it Steve?"

"Well, will it be okay if Bucky is your roommate?" 

Your heart leaps a million miles.

"Of course! This was his room after all."

"Okay. I do hope you two get along. Sometimes he's not to keen on sharing rooms with others."

"As long as he doesn't kill me. That's all that matters."

"Okay, I'll tell him."

"Thanks, Steve."

"No problem."

He shuts the door and you smile. This is going to be the best stay ever!!!