? Years Later

Your P.O.V.

Journal Entry #15

 It's been amazing here. My life has changed so much from when I was back at home. My 24th birthday was last week and it was amazing. Caden got me the best present though. A Bucky statue! Lol! Tonight I'm going out with Bucky to my favorite restaurant and after he promised to take me out for Ice cream! Well gotta go!

  You put your journal away and quickly grab your purse. Rushing out the door, you get in the car and drive to the restaurant. For some reason, you felt like you had forgotten something in the house. Walking through the door you see that half the house is covered in darkness.

"What the hell?" You whisper. Looking around you find Teddy whimpering under the table. He looked like he couldn't move. Panicking, you rush over to Teddy and try to pick him up. It was like he was super-glued to the floor! The Darkness seemed to be moving quicker and it had covered half of Teddy's body. Looking down at him, you kiss him and hold onto him tightly as the darkness covers both of you. The world spins around you. You hear Teddy bark and then the world becomes dark.

Very

Very

Dark

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Peeps!

Thank you guys so very much for your support, Stars, and views! I honestly didn't even THINK I'd get this far and I really appreciate it.  I love you guys so much and I hope you enjoy the last chapters of this book! (Yes I know I'm Sorry :))
--------
OKAY SO HI I HAD TO CHANGE THE TITLE BECAUSE Y'ALL REALIZED THAT THE READER WOULD'VE BEEN 13 THATS A BIG OOF ALSO ILLEGAL AND WEIRD LIKE THATS NOT MY KINK SO BYE NOW
(This was update Nov. 22 2018)