Torn in the Heart

You awake to the growling of Teddy.

"Teddy what is it boy? Who's here?" You ask. He growls a low growl. So adorable! Interrupting your Teddy thoughts, Bucky comes in. His hair in a ponytail wearing a tank-top and shorts.

"Hey, Y/n." He says, sighing.

"Uh Hi." You say. You feel your cheeks burning up. You have a slight crush on him..... (DON'T TAKE IT TOO FAR!!)

He rolls over on his side facing you and he smiles.

"You like this, don't you?" he asks. His smile gets bigger as he motions his hand to his body. You hide your face in your pillow so he can't see you blush.

"Maybe." You say. His laughs.

"Can I tell you a secret?" He suddenly asks. You nod and look at him.

"I- Uh- don't tell anyone this but, uh I think I might like Steve." he says. His whole face turns bright red and his smile turns nervous. You feel your heart sink and all the excitement from today dies. Your dream of being with him falls into the trash which is then wrapped up and taken away forever.

"I won't tell anyone." You manage to choke out.

"Okay, I just had to tell someone and you're the only person I know that I can trust." He says. He turns the other way and says goodnight. A couple minutes later, he's snoring softly.Same with Teddy.

"Goodnight...." You say. Laying down, you let your one tear slip loose and you fall into a dreamy slumber.