America!

Your P.O.V

My head was spinning as light hit my eyes. Looking around, I find that I'm in chained to a pole with my arms behind me.

"he-hello?" I manage to get out. I hear clopping of shoes coming closer, and closer.....

Third person P.O.V

The footsteps became louder and louder until they stopped in front of you. Looking up at the figure, you found yourself staring at the one and only, Superman. He came up to you and stroked your long, C/h hair and smiled.

"How were you able to get me if the kryptonite was in the car?" You asked with a trembling voice. He looked into your eyes. His were cold and full of fear and sadness.

"I don't know. Magic?" He said in his deep voice.

"Why do you want me?"

"Because I know you mean a lot to the Avengers. I want them to come here so I can speak with them." he says, his eyes turning colder. 

"But why this way? You're a superhero. You don't capture innocent people just to get your way. You could've just went up to them and spoke with them yourself instead of this. You're better then this." You say, forcing yourself to look straight into his eyes.

He nods his head a bit then he shakes it. "I thought I was better then this. But I'm not. To the world I'm a hero. To me I'm not. To the world I am the strongest. To me I'm the weakest. I can't be better then what you're seeing. I fought Batman. My friend. I killed my own kind just to save you humans. You saw me as a hero, but I'm not. being a hero is hard. Harder than you think. It's not because of the bad guys, it's because of your family."

While trying to get your head wrapped around what he was saying, Steve leaped into the room with his shield in his hand. Superman turns around and walks up to Cap.

"Now, I need to talk with you." Superman says.

"Not now, Kal-El. I need the girl first." Steve says, eyeing you.

Kal-El laughs.

"Crush on her, don't you? Well, not until you answer this simple question. Why are you sending the krypotonite back?"

"This is the least of our worries, Kal. I'm sure Fury will be more than happy to explain that to you. Just let Y/n go then I can take you with me. Deal?" Steve is getting a bit impatient.

"How do I know I'm not steppin' into a trap?"

"Because we are all good guys. Now please, don't let me slice you in half." Steve says. He's slowly stepping forward.

"You can't do that." Kal-El says, stepping forward.

"I'll soon prove it." Cap snares.

"Try me."

Superman's eyes glow red and lasers shoot out. Steve doges and whispers something. That's when you're chains come undone and you collapse to the ground. While someone tries to help you up, Superman knocks him back and knocks you out.