Caden

Your P.O.V

  You wake up to the sound of screaming and crying. As you open your eyes, you find Steve and Bucky looking at you with a worried face. Slowly, they smile and Bucky hugs you.

"Bucky, I'm fine- ouch..." you exclaim falling back onto the bed. Steve shakes his head.

"You'll be sore for a while. You were stabbed, choked, then thrown out a window. Yeah, you're gonna be sore for awhile." You sigh. Then, Tony comes walking out of the room carrying that girl, Caden. She's now crying softly with her chest buried in his chest. Tony shrugs his shoulders and lays her down on one of the beds covering her with a blanket. You roll your eyes.

"Now you're in love with the crazy girl? Give me a break...." Tony frowns and shakes his head attending Caden's wounds. Steve smiles.

"Now we have someone from Hydra on our side. So pleasant." He laughs. You're shocked.

"SHE'S PART OF HYDRA?!?!?!? WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!" You stare at the ceiling and breath heavily. Bucky puts his hand on yours and calms you.

"She was brainwashed just like me, Y/n. All we have to do is flood her with old memories and stories. I'm sure Tony can do that. He knows her more than all of us anyway." You nod and look over at Caden. You felt bad.

"I can't imagine what it feels like. It must be painful." Bucky nods.

"It's painful physically and mentally. It hurts everywhere and when it takes away the memories, you only get a glance at everything before you wake up knowing nothing. Then, once memories start coming back, you want to resist it because you know Hydra is going to brainwash you once more. It's scary." You nod. Then you here moaning. Caden is awaking from her short nap. Tony hovers over her as she opens her eyes.

"Hey, Caden?" She blinks.

"Who the hell is Caden?" Tony stares.

"You"

"No"

"Then what is your name?" She frowns.

"I dunno. Hey, I think I know you... Never mind that I'm suppose to be killing you." She jumps up and pushes him to the ground. Steve jumps in front of her but Tony pushes him out of the way.

"Stay back." He mumbles. Caden's eyes sparkle as she attacks him. Tony punches her and she hits the wall.

"I don't want to fight you," She looks up at him.

"But you're a murderer." She growls and goes back into attack. Tony literally destroys her. Bucky had his eyes closed the whole time and Steve just stood there. Tony, well you couldn't see. He had no expression. After he was finished with her, he fell to his knees next to her and put his face into his hands. Steve and Bucky look at you and you shrug your shoulders. Feeling much better, you limp over to Tony and put your hand on his shoulder. You feel him shaking and listen to him cry softly. You look over to Caden and find her bleeding from the head and it looked like she broke her hand probably trying to punch him while Tony's still in his suit. Her face wasn't peaceful at all. She had cuts all over her face and she was frowning. You walk over to her and pick her up placing her onto the bed. You attend her wounds and wrap her hand nicely giving her medicine for the pain. You smile when you see her smile slightly.

"Mom.....Dad......Eren........" She whispers. You look at her. She's remembering. 

"T-Tony I-I l-love y-you." She says a bit louder. Tony looks up, shocked. He rushes over to her bedside and tears fall onto her hand. She smiles and looks up at him. He smiles.

"Y-you remember me." He says. She nods slowly.

"A high school classmate. Age 20 when I first met you. Now you're part of the Avengers as Iron Man. Age 46." She states.

"My former friend and crush." She adds, giggling. Tony laughs and hugs her tightly.

"I missed you." he whispers. Steve comes up and taps him.

"I suggest, Caden, that you changed your name. People know who you are and what Hydra has done to you, it's messed up who you really are." Caden nods. She gets up and stretches. All her wounds and even her arm was healed. As she walks out, she turns around and looks at you.

"Thank you, y/n for helping me even though I had attempted to kill you and hurt you many of times. I owe you big time." She says, winking. You smile and wave.

"Anytime, sis." You respond. She smiles at you and leaves.

2 hours later 

  After waiting awhile, the door clicks open. Everyone looks over to see an unfamiliar woman walking over. We all stare. She's tall with pale skin, freckles, soft red hair, and blue eyes. She smiles.

"Hey peeps! It's me, Caden! I decided to change my look too. MY new name is Pepper Potts. Is this okay?" She asks. We stare. She's beautiful and you won't even be able to see her as a murderer OR Caden. Finally, Tony speaks.

"You're GORGEOUS......" He gets up and kisses her softly.

"Ew stop liking each other!" Bucky says in the cutest voice. You and Steve both laugh. Pepper laughs and Tony blushes.

"It's getting late. We should get some rest." Everyone agrees and goes to bed.

"Love you, Bucky."

"Love you too."

"Love you, Pepper."

"Love you too."

"I'm forever alone..."

"Single Steve. Nice nickname!"

"Come on guys...!"

"Nice one, Bucky!"

"Please shut up and go to sleep."

"Fine, Goodnight."

"Night"

"Goodnight!"

"Night Night"

"Goodnight"